Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The NA Operations talent acquisition marketing team is looking for a results-oriented, creative, and digitally savvy Senior Brand and Communications Manager to lead our brand marketing team. This leader will be responsible for building a world-class, candidate-centric brand based on candidate research. This person will own our candidate’s segmentation, targeting and positioning along with building our brand and content strategy. In this role, you will work closely with the candidate research team and be the source of truth when it comes to how we speak to our future employees.
This leader will have frequent engagement with Amazon employer brand and TA acquisition teams to build a strong, relevant and attractive recruiter brand via effective and efficient marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for building a library of content to be used across multiple recruiting teams targeting talent from entry level to senior executives. This Sr. manager will be responsible for briefing the in-house creative team and reviewing all marketing works between external advertising/creative vendors and internal brand teams ensuring a cohesive brand proposition is presented to our candidates in North America. This leader will have excellent verbal and written communication skills (Spanish proficiency is a plus), deep digital marketing expertise across top channels, and will be expected to present to senior leadership regularly. The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, innovative, with a creative streak, and excel at “thinking big,” while also recognizing the need to coordinate his or her activities within the structure of a large, fast-moving team. This person must also enjoy being a creative contributor, strong project manager, and have the ability to engage productively and successfully with key stakeholders across the organization. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working both at the strategic level and diving deep into implementation as needed. You will take ownership, and help foster a high-energy, high-performance culture.
The role can be based in Seattle, Nashville or at one of our regional office locations. Virtual location or hybrid schedule may be considered.
Key job responsibilities
• Build and implement our brand strategies based on candidate intelligence and competitive analysis
• Own candidates’ segmentation, targeting and positioning strategies
• Build our content strategy and implement content bar raising mechanisms
• Develop and execute the image and voice of the NA Ops recruiting brand
• Ensure brand consistency of creative and communication assets throughout all marketing channels
• Own branding campaigns planning and execution
• Drive online branding strategy and innovation across key channels
• Measure campaign results and optimize current and future campaigns
• Plan and execute surveys to inform the brand development
• Establish and maintain a high level of communication and transparency throughout the organization
• Work with advertising measurement tools and partner with research team to continually improve upon analytical success metrics related to Big Rock performance
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders communicating portfolio plans, rolling results, and changes to plans
• Oversee and provide input into key communication briefs worked on by the internal/external creative teams
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Communications/Advertising
• 5+ years’ experience owning and creating successful large-scale advertising and marketing campaigns
• Background working as a leader in the development of brands and digital content innovation
• Experience with a digital, online retailer, or developing and leading the creative for digital and e-commerce aspects of a brand
• MBA from a business school
• A remarkable portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn ideas into a strong creative vision
• Experience in the Recruiting and talent acquisition space
• Client (Brand Management) and agency side experience
• Digital Marketing expertise across top online branding channels
• Experience working with remote teams
• Awarded/recognized for innovative/creative consumer marketing programs that generate results
• Ability to create a compelling positioning/messaging strategy from the ground up – a must
• Deep understanding of off-line and digital media strategy and planning
• Experience working with data to drive decision making
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Deep knowledge of marketing methods and strategies; experience planning, developing and executing complex marketing programs
• Solid quantitative/analytical and budget management skills
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $118,200-160,000/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.