Mars is a family-owned business with more than 130,000 associates globally, making diverse products and offering services for people and pets.
The role of the Guest Experience Supervisor is to provide an unforgettable experience for our Guests both through personal interactions and directing, coaching, and teaching our associates to provide an incredible experience. They will collaborate with store management on all things brand awareness and Great Line Manager Program to drive business objectives. Primary role to is to be the Manager on duty.
M&M’s BRAND AMBASSADOR and PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE:
• Become knowledgeable of the M&M’s Brand and the store products designed to delight our guests.
• Display a “Guest comes first” attitude by prioritizing Guest Experience.
• Acts as a positive role model for others by demonstrating passion and enthusiasm.
• Ensures guest flow to the registers and minimizing wait time when acting as Manager on Duty by balancing serving multiple guests and multitasking
• Ensures execution of promotions and product placements are clear and well
communicated to the consumer
RESPONSIBILITY FOR BUSINESS RESULTS:
• Contributes to s business metrics; celebrate success and make suggestions for improvement when necessary
• Role models the behaviors of an effective Manager on Duty to ensure achievement of all sales objectives and goals.
FRIENDSHIP and COLLABORATION:
• Coaches and provides feedback to associates in various positions and provides feedback to the Manager’s regarding associate performance
• Partners with or when the Manager on Duty to uphold M&M World visual standards
• Trains and educates Associates on new product knowledge, selling strategies and new merchandise presentation techniques
PUNCTUALITY and INTEGRITY:
• Compliance to all company policies and procedures
• Exemplifies The Five Principles of Mars and Associate Concept
• Training new Associates, as needed.
INITIATIVE and JUDGEMENT:
• Actively seeks feedback from peers and management on ways to self-develop to add value to the team
• Ensures all areas of the store are neat clean, organized, operational and safe
• Demonstrates confidence and focus during periods of high volume or unexpected events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the store team
Other duties as assigned by the management team
Context and Scope
The Guest Experience Supervisor is a role model to all Associates by providing directives that will ensure unforgettable experience to our guests. This role also supports the Guest Experience Manager by being a liaison to the Associates and fills in as the Department Manager in their absence.
Education & Professional Qualifications
• College Degree or equivalent preferred.
Knowledge / Experience
• Experience with guest service-oriented environment
• Experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment