Are you an experienced communications strategist? We want you! Practicum is on the hunt for a communications director who will be responsible for developing a cohesive communications strategy for our U.S. market.
Who are we? Practicum is a family of digital re-skilling products. We help people with versatile backgrounds learn a new profession online and build a sustainable career in the Tech industry. We stand on the quality of our programs; if our students don’t secure a position within six months of graduating, we’ll refund their money – guaranteed. Our graduates have landed dream jobs at places like Tesla, Accenture, Nielsen, and Microsoft.
More than 5,000 students have already chosen Practicum. And we need your unique expertise to keep our company both competitive and innovative. You in?
What we’re looking for
- Experienced in developing integrated audience-based communications strategies.
- Proven track record of generating results, managing teams, and collaborating with others on integrated efforts in public relations and social media.
- Proven leadership skills to work with corporate management, employees, media, and the larger community.
- Ability to manage heavy workloads, complex priorities within demanding timeframes.
- Ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates a team to follow it.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting, and managing skills.
- Experience in the EdTech industry is a plus.
What you’ll do
- Refine and implement a communications strategy for the U.S. market.
- Ensure and oversee the development of Practicum’s social media blogs and YouTube channel.
- Build out the marketing content team including the editors, producers, in-house PR specialists, as well as contracting freelancers based on need.
- Partner with the relevant media platforms and events (conferences, festivals, meetups, etc.)
- Oversee the organization of conversational events (webinars, meetups, presentations, etc.)
- Work closely with internal departments, key stakeholders, senior executives, etc. in understanding needs, opportunities, insights, feedback, etc.
- Ensures consistency across all entities, including new products and services.
What can we offer you?
- $ 70,000 – $140,000/year (Compensation based upon experience).
- Remote, full-time work.
- Growth. Our product is expanding quickly, so it’s a great time to get on board and challenge yourself.
- Team. Exceptional teammates, who love what they do
- Cross-cultural work experience in tutoring and conducting webinars.