As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
As part of the Monetization team at TikTok, the SMB Growth team is focused on bringing new advertisers to the ads platform. On acquisition, you’ll be responsible for growing new users for TikTok’s Promote feature by designing and deploying new, creative strategies within the TikTok platform. The ideal candidate will be equal-parts creative and analytical, as well as excited about creating things from scratch. They should be experienced at working with product and adtech teams to bring innovative targeting, creative, automation, and delivery tactics to life.
– Manage and execute a clear roadmap of TikTok strategies and tactics
– Partner with analytics and adtech to track and measure performance
– Work with creative and content teams to design assets
– Scale and evolve success cases through automation
– Execute creative and innovative ideas from scratch
– 5+ years of growth or performance marketing experience
– Experience using TikTok Ad Products
– Good understanding of tracking and data
– Has worked with adtech and creative teams
– Knows product processes and can plug in seamlessly
– Knows how to work with incrementally testing, media mix models, etc
– Strong understanding of performance, direct response, and/or ROAS objectives
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com.