- Housekeeper - 500 Dollar Signing Bonus - McLean, VA
- Cook-Complimentary - McLean, VA
- Front Desk Agent - McLean, VA
- House Attendant - 250 Dollar Signing Bonus - McLean, VA
- Housekeeper - 500 Dollars Signing Bonus - McLean, VA
wellsfargo Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a diversified community-based financial services company with a vision to satisfy customer’s financial needs and help them succeed financially.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Registered Client Associate in Wealth and Investment Management as part of Wells Fargo Advisors. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Brokerage Client Associate – Registered…
In this role, you will:
- Assist Financial Advisor(s) with sales, service, and operational related activities such as providing service to clients via telephone, direct interaction and/or written correspondence
- Handle FA and client requests for account related information and/or quotes, schedule and prepare for appointments with new or prospective clients, establish and service client accounts, prepare forms, research account inquiries and/or issues, solicit and enter orders from clients, provide investment advice to clients, assist in analysis of performance data for investment options, and cold call potential clients for brokerage accounts under the direction of the Financial Advisor and as securities licensing and registrations permit
- May also perform various administrative functions for the FA(s) and Branch Management including, but not limited to, tracking referrals, coordinating, and executing marketing campaigns, establishing and maintaining files to meet the firm’s regulatory requirements, and establishing and maintaining filing and record keeping necessary to support efforts to service and grow client relationships
- When applicable, acts as the liaison for all referral sources by reviewing paperwork for completeness and forwarding to management for review
- Utilize prior years of experience in the Registered Client Associate role to anticipate and proactively seek resolutions to client and business-related issues
- Demonstrate seasoned judgment by handling complex clients with a high degree of professionalism
- Viewed by peers as a subject matter expert and sought by others for advice or guidance
- Provide knowledge and systems support to branch personnel and training for entry-level Client Associates
- 4+ years of Brokerage and Client Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, and/or education
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65) exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Client service focus with the ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Brokerage client support experience
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to provide administrative support, including responding to prospect/customer inquiries and requests for information
- Knowledge and understanding of brokerage: systems or applications
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of administrative support: filing, faxing, copying, and data entry
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate FINRA license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position
- Compliance with state law registration and licensing requirements is mandatory
- In addition to state registration and licensing requirements, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply
- Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards
- Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA licensing review process at the time of offer acceptance
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
- 959 Kepler Dr., Green Bay, WI 54311
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.