Symetra Life Insurance Company
Symetra is a financial services company offering annuities, life insurance, and employee benefits that help provide security and confidence.
Symetra has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Marketing Specialist!
About the role
You will provide marketing support to product line and sales partners for the promotion, sale and servicing of products offered by Symetra. Some of your responsibilities will include writing, editing and the project management of pieces as they are routed to internal and external stakeholders for content agreement and distribution.
- Develop clearly written and compelling marketing materials, presentations, emails, web pages and social media posts to support the sale of Symetra products.
- Work with our compliance, legal and corporate marketing teams to ensure materials uphold compliance and brand standards.
- Maintain and update existing materials and ensure they are current in all necessary locations.
- Perform administrative work as needed.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the Symetra products we sell and the distribution partners through which we distribute them.
What we offer you
“If you’re looking for a place to call home, grow professionally and personally and most importantly, be yourself, Symetra is the right fit.” Daniel P. – Senior Underwriter
“I feel welcome and included at Symetra every day and I really believe you can be you at Symetra. “ Megan H. – Deputy Chief Compliance Officer
“If you want to invest in yourself and build a career, this is a great place to work. If you don’t want to put in the effort to learn the industry and become a student of the business (it takes real effort!), there are easier places to work.” Cris H. – AVP Internal Sales, Training and Development
Benefits and Perks
We don’t take a “one-size-fits-all” approach when it comes to our employees. Our programs are designed to make your life better both at work and at home.
- Flexible full-time or hybrid telecommuting arrangements
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and take advantage of immediate vesting and company matching up to 6%
- Paid time away including vacation and sick time, flex days and ten paid holidays
- Give back to your community and double your impact through our company matching
- Want more details? Check out our Symetra Benefits Overview
Salary Range: $59,300 – $98,800 plus eligibility for annual bonus program