- Feria laboral Presencial Tocancipá Coca Cola - Montacarga Logístico - [EI-141] - Bogotá DC
- Gran Oportunidad Mercaderista de temporada Con Moto - Coca Cola Femsa zonas sur o norte (QO-833) - Bogotá DC
- Sr. Manager Media Cons. & Shopper - Peru, Ecuador & Colombia - (KJ426) - Bogotá DC
- E758 - Sr. Manager Media Cons. & Shopper - Peru, Ecuador & Colombia - Bogotá DC
- Sr. Manager Media Cons. & Shopper - Peru, Ecuador & Colombia HHU546 - Bogotá DC
Our vision is to craft the brands and choice of drinks that people love, to refresh them in body and spirit.
We are looking for a candidate with a creative mind and an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team as a Marketing Activation Consultant. There is nothing more exciting than activating brand strategies in different markets. In this role, you’ll seek out, formalize, and develop partnerships with our bottling partners to execute plans while working closely with the brand marketing teams on the localized business implementations and strategies.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Builds relationship and partnership with existing and potential activation partners, working closely with assets managers to leveraging global assets as well as collaborate with centralized and local brand team teams to ensure partnerships are aligned with brand objectives, strategies, and execution guidelines.
- Builds and develops best in class multi-category execution programs and tools for partnerships to standardize and increase ROI. Reviews business performance, oversees development of marketing programs, provides thought leadership, and participates in corrective action plans to maximizing partnerships and optimized ROI.
- Provide nuanced country/regional level input on marketing strategy and plans (e.g. consumer / shopper insights).
- Identify needs for campaign localization or customization, providing input on media buying and coordinate full details (calendars, resources, metrics) of local activation with Bottlers.
- Designs, implements, and leads brand programs from inception, including promotional, experiential, consumer facing and in store retail marketing. Manages program launches and serves as cross-functional point-person across marketing, commercial, and creative design.
- Manage brand activation at the local level, including POSM activations, consumer promotions, experiential marketing, and events (leveraging mkt assets), in coordination with bottlers.
- Ensures connection between Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC), retail and all touch points are cross-functionally link to brand objectives.
- Works with cross-functional teams and prioritizes initiatives based on brand goals and facilitates collaboration and communication across all stakeholders.
- Delivers the marketing plan for the annual business plan, based on strong consumer, shopper, customer, and market insights.
- Leads key innovation projects as it relates to formulation changes, new product extensions, design, or packaging along the product value chain.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field is required
- 5+ years of marketing/brand experience in the field of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG)
- Experience in commercial and/or customer leadership including customer facing and key accounts experience is essential
- Solid Project Management, influencing & communication skills are required
- A strong knowledge of bottlers operations, consumer/shopper/trade insights
- A strong working knowledge of media and agency management
- Must possess the ability to deliver projects in a complex matrix organization (multi-market & functions)
- Experience with experiential marketing, digital marketing, social media, promotional events, and marketing campaigns
What We Can Do For You
- Iconic Brand: Work on the most recognized brand in the world and be part of developing the brands next chapter.
- Exposure to World Class Leaders: Availability to global marketing leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging digital platforms and marketing insights.
- Learning Culture: Access to resources such as Coke University, LinkedIn Learning and management programs that give you the resources to continually develop your skills and knowledge.
Leadership; Social Media; Account Management; Customer Relationship Management (CRM); Marketing Activation; Marketing Execution; Channels Strategy; Marketing Strategies; Project Management; Media Strategy; Experiential Marketing; Digital Marketing; Syndicated Research; Agency Management; Promotional Events
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.