Humana is building a best-in-class Marketing organization to drive profitable membership growth across diverse business lines. The Marketing Operations & Technology team is a part of Humana’s Marketing & Communications organization, supporting marketing initiatives across the full consumer lifecycle. Having a solid foundation of capabilities and operational efficiencies that are modern & platforms-based is imperative to executing efficient and effective marketing strategies across all insurance segments (i.e. Medicare, Medicaid, Individual Specialty and Employer Group) and healthcare services segments (i.e. Pharmacy, Clinical, Home and CDO). We are seeking a talented change agent to join our team and help improve and transform the marketing process and operating model.
We are looking for a Senior Process Improvement Professional who can play a leading role in defining and transforming processes and related technologies, procedures and ways of working necessary to deliver a personalized experience reliably and efficiently. This role requires innovative thinking about the interactions between Humana and the consumer, and a practical understanding of how multi-channel, personalized marketing communications and consumer engagement are executed.
The successful candidate has worked on process improvement teams and has an understanding of multiple improvement methodologies. He/she must be comfortable with ambiguity and have the ability to work collaboratively with business areas in identifying problems, working on multiple deliverables simultaneously and possess keen change management skills. In this role you will:
- Achieve process efficiency and quality improvement goals, including error reduction and cycle time improvement, among a broader set of KPIs.
- Collect and analyze process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on speed to market, increased productivity and reduced cost.
- Collaborate with marketing professionals to implement and improve processes and resolve barriers to performance through benchmarking, business process analysis, root cause analysis, process mapping, etc.
- Facilitate process workflow modeling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and defined end-to-end use cases.
- Contribute to the training and development of other associates within the department through change management and measurement, creating process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance.
- Determine how new technologies can support re-engineering business processes.
- Lead efforts to drive agile ways of working across the Marketing organization.
- Understand department and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas.
- Make decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years or more of process improvement experience with experience in applying a variety of process improvement tools
- Ability to think analytically, apply analytical techniques and to provide in-depth analysis and recommendations to management using critical thinking and sound judgment
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to interact with leaders and stakeholders
- Ability to perform qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Master’s degree
- Marketing or communications experience
- Six Sigma/Lean or similar process improvement certification
- Strong business acumen
- Agile experience
- Understanding and application of multiple improvement methodologies
Scheduled Weekly Hours