CBSi ViacomCBS Streaming
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive), a division of ViacomCBS, encompasses free, paid, and premium streaming services, including Pluto TV and Paramount+.
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount’s portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry’s most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Paramount Creative+ Pitch is a market-facing “agency-style” digital integrated marketing team that’s the perfect blend of creative and business. We take a strategic approach to achieving our clients’ goals by crafting marketing solutions that deliver results.
The Pitch team is responsible for the end-to-end pre-sale process. The Associate Manager position reports into the Manager, working specifically on creative advertising solutions such as Influencer Marketing, Branded Content, and Experiential.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Support the team in managing Request for Proposal response from Digital Ad Sales and Creative+ sellers
- Support (and eventually lead) the development of immersive digital-first campaigns.
- Develop proposals generated from your respective Holding Companies, ensuring pitches effectively deliver on the partner brief
- Build the campaign architecture in response to a Request for Proposal; including the development of the creative approach, media mix, distribution and measurement strategy
- Budget for marketing programs, ensuring the solution is competitive with the marketplace, efficient for the client and profitable for Paramount
- Partner with Account Executives and provide support as they go to market, including agency/client presentations and calls
- Field questions tied to our marketing solutions and products as well as Paramount creative capabilities overall
- 3+ years media or marketing experience at a media company or agency with an emphasis on developing custom marketing solutions or brand strategy/partnerships
- Fantastic storytelling and writing skills with an understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives
- Strong interpersonal skills (high EQ) with proven experience of working efficiently and cross-functionally
- Ability to multi-task, work in a high-volume environment, and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Strong grasp on culture, with a keen ability to spot upcoming trends
- Proficiency in presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint, Google Slides) with an eye for aesthetics
- Embody the balance of art and science with a finger on the pulse of culture!
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City