Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Mar 1, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Apple is seeking a Creative Director to lead A/V campaigns for our new Apple TV+ service. This department will conceptualize and build the A/V needs for all Apple TV+ Original Content that will be distributed across a range of paid and owned media channels. This role requires maintaining positive relationships with internal and external partners, as well as ensuring that work delivers against Apple standards. You know how to tell stories, on any platform, that drive fan engagement. You have a pulse on new and creative trends in digital marketing and a creative sensibility that extends across content genres. You excel at building strong cross-functional relationships in fast paced organization.
* At least 10 years Creative experience with campaign development, and at least 3 years mentoring mid-level and junior teams
* Shown ability to build and direct high-quality A/V campaign Creative
* Develop and deliver creative solutions to an Apple standard
* Proficient in TV, Digital, Social, and Print advertising formats and methodologies
* Collaborative and team oriented approach with experience in a quick moving and cross-functional environment
* International experience or experience working with global teams
* Experience working directly with talent and creators to collaborate on campaigns
* Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel
* Expert ability to pitch ideas to senior leadership and show runners
Work with Series Lead and Key Art Leads to ideate creative ‘ways in’ on Apple original content. Develop Creative for A/V campaigns for Apple Original Content. Lead Writer / Producer talent to develop the Creative output. Direct external agency partners to develop A/V output. Create and manage against schedules and budgets. Cross-functional relationship building to ensure alignment on deliverable quality and creative direction. Ideate multi-media extensions that extend the campaign across the Apple ecosystem and owned channels. Articulate and sell Creative plans to senior leadership, show runners and partners. Responsible for finding and building working relationships with new Creative and production vendors, as well as strengthening partnerships with current vendors. Establish a network of freelance talent to lead during high volume moments throughout the year.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.