Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
This role can be located in Culver City, CA or Seattle, WA.
Help shape the future of digital entertainment with Amazon! Our mission is to change the way customers around the world consume video entertainment, offering the broadest selection of premium video available within a single experience and accessible across devices.
As Marketing Manager for TVOD for Prime Video, you will be part of Prime Video’s International Marketing team. Our scope spans over 180 territories, with a key focus on Canada, Brazil, Mexico and Australia. You will be responsible for driving a best in class customer experience for the TVOD business by (1) developing the O&O marketing strategy across all channels for the TVOD business line, including the messaging, promotional campaign and customer segmentation (2) executing campaigns that feature new TVOD movies on our O&O channels constantly raising the bar on innovation and quality of execution, and (3) measuring impact and efficiency of merchandising strategies to iterate and improve performance,
You will also contribute to the development and testing of new product features to improve the CX of TVOD customers, working closely with our Amazon Video International Expansion Marketing, Product and Tech teams.
You’ll have an eye for compelling merchandising, an aptitude for data-analysis, and a passion for continuous content testing. You will hold a high bar for measurement of merchandising activities and will define success metrics, measurement methods and reporting processes for your efforts. You will learn from and share best practices across Amazon Video teams. A passion for movies and TV shows is a plus! Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working effectively in a deadline-driven work environment.
Key job responsibilities
- Owning O&O marketing channels (ex: web/mobile applications, cross-site, outbound…) for the Prime Video TVOD business line, defining the marketing strategy and the content calendar, contributing to the content roadmap in collaboration with other marketing managers and country teams to increase viewer acquisition and engagement
- Creating and scheduling individual merchandising campaigns to the international Prime Video homepages across website, mobile apps, and living room devices including new content launch support and seasonal promotional campaigns
- Optimizing content campaigns, messaging and navigation through frequent testing and data analysis, documenting the results, sharing best practices, and forming recommendations for next steps
- Collaborating across business lines and with internal teams to manage calendar and share of voice allocation across high visibility placements and devices
- Partnering with our marketing and content acquisition teams to craft and execute promotional events and bespoke content launches
- Identifying opportunities for content scheduling and process efficiency and automation, working cross-functionally to implement them
- BA/BS required
- 3+ years relevant marketing experience in roles requiring data analysis, process improvements, creative problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Self-starter who is customer obsessed, detail-oriented, and an enthusiastic team player
- High threshold for working in an ambiguous, fast paced start-up like environment
- Knowledge of digital video landscape
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience using data and metrics to measure performance and determine improvements
- Comfortable with a varied set of software and editing tools. Ability to learn new tools quickly.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.