Johnson & Johnson
Cutting-edge science, digital technology, and new ways of thinking are improving how people are cared for around the world, and Johnson & Johnson is at the forefront.
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Sr. Analyst, Strategic Insights– Surgical Vision to be located in Irvine, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This individual is responsible for driving insights across Surgical Vision to ensure that new products and programs are patient-centric and positioned to drive high impact with patients and customers in our target markets and serve as objective steward of the business while representing the voice of the patient and customer.
They will support the Sr Manager, Strategic Insights, Surgical Vision in ensuring all insights are performed with a global demeanor, while considering implications across individual markets to build a strategic plan in coordination with global and regional strategic marketing, R&D, Media Agencies, and other partners.
- Evaluate business questions to appropriately develop, craft and deliver coordinated learning plans by identifying knowledge gaps and prioritizing key business questions through syndicated or primary research.
- Prepare research briefs after distilling marketing questions and defining objectives, develop & recommend appropriate research/analysis methods based on a solid understanding of research design (quantitative & qualitative techniques), strongly focusing on new novel market research/analysis approaches.
- Responsible for leading all aspects of primary research and providing rich insights based on primary research studies and additional data sources showing proven skills in connecting the dots, data mining and visualization, and storytelling.
- Synthesizes knowledge from multiple sources and builds relevant interpretations and recommendations that address business issues.
- Analyze large and sophisticated data sets to interpret key findings and develop insights.
- Drives selection of appropriate provider and ensure creation of effective research design and materials. Coordinates activities with project teams, procurement, countries and agencies to ensure timely execution of project activities.
- Collaborate relentlessly with the entire team to cross-fertilize insights and drive strategies and actions.
- Drive business outcomes inspired by deep insights.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing research and analytics or related field with a Master’s degree or 5+ years with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Technical market research and analytical experience in quantitative and qualitative techniques and syndicated business analyses. Understands how to collect business questions, design and implement research/analysis, and revert results.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to think analytically to understand sophisticated issues and communicate solutions clearly and concisely while influencing partners to impact decision-making; willingness to have an opinion backed up by insight
- Experience in developing innovative and agile approaches for insights generation
- Strong experience in partnering with multifunctional and global teams
- Experience leading vendor relationships
- Experience with data structures, statistical analysis methodologies and tools including Qualtrics, SAS, SPSS, and Tableau
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including reconciling secondary, external and internal data sources, ability to understand, interpret and apply analytics to resolve business issues.
- Experience in medical device or a related field
United States-California-Irvine-31 Technology Dr
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, Inc (6234)