HP aims to create engineering experiences that not only amaze, but inspire people around the world to interact and invent in ways that ultimately improve lives.
What we offer:
- Curricular agreement between university, HP and student
- Internal growth, training and development as part of an international team
- Flexible schedule to adapt to Bachelor’s or Master’s degree academic program. Part time (4h/day) or full time (8h/day) for a 9 to 12 months agreement.
- Opportunity to learn on an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
- Role based in Sant Cugat del Valles
- Diverse internal growth and career opportunities.
- Sports center (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and regular fitness classes such as Yoga, Pilates, etc (temporary closed due to COVID-19)
- We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities.
- We have an onsite Doctor and medical team for our employees, including services such as: nutrition, physiotherapy and general health.
- When students are in the Site, they enjoy discount in the canteen, one free snack per day and access to sports and free parking.
At HP, we are a company at the heart of the hybrid world. One whose technologies are disrupting industries and creating entirely new possibilities for customers. A brand that is see as an engine of social progress, united by our ambition to become the world’s most sustainable and just technology company.
Our Commercial Organization operates across nine global markets. One of these is Northwest Europe spanning twelve countries: The United Kingdom, Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
We are the Northwest Europe Print Category Team, responsible for Product Marketing, Business Management and executing growth initiatives across our Market. We collaborate closely with a wide range of functions and organizations to deliver business results and move our printing business forward including the shift to subscription, solutions and services.
We are looking for an Intern to join or market team on a 12 month assignment.
- You have strong analytical skills; you love extracting insights from data and you want to apply this in an international marketing and business management environment
- You’re a student preparing a Masters Degree, based in the Barcelona area
- You want to work as part of a diverse, multicultural team in a global company
- As a member part of the business management team providing data analysis with insights on supply-demand trends and leading indicators
- Work with digital & marketplace analytics team on process automation to more efficiently manage the business
- Participate in the development and launch of next generation category business management decision support tools
- Present insights, findings and call to action to key work partners at global, market and country levels
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science, Computer Science, Business or Liberal Arts
- Currently studying for a Masters Degree in Business, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Based in Barcelona Spain – work in our Sant Cugat del Valles campus
- Aptitude and proven experience working with data and numbers
- Experience in data visualization tools (PowerBI or Tableau)
- Proficient in MS Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookup)
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible-in your career as well as the world around you.
Soare we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who areinspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated tomaking a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone isrespected and where people can be themselves, while being a part ofsomething bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you canbelong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottomline. Come to HP and thrive!