Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
About Amazon Music
Amazon Music reimagines music listening by enabling customers to unlock millions of songs and thousands of curated playlists and stations with their voice. Amazon Music provides unlimited access to new releases and classic hits across iOS and Android mobile devices, PC, Mac, Echo, and Alexa-enabled devices including Fire TV and more. With Amazon Music, Prime members have access to ad-free listening of 2 million songs at no additional cost to their membership. Listeners can also enjoy the premium subscription service, Amazon Music Unlimited, which provides access to more than 75 million songs and the latest new releases. Amazon Music Unlimited customers also now have access to the highest-quality listening experience available, with more than 75 million songs available in High Definition (HD), more than 7 million songs in Ultra HD, and a growing catalog of spatial audio. Customers also have free access to an ad-supported selection of top playlists and stations on Amazon Music. All Amazon Music tiers now offer a wide selection of podcasts at no additional cost, and live streaming in partnership with Twitch. Engaging with music and culture has never been more natural, simple, and fun. For more information, visit amazonmusic.com or download the Amazon Music app.
We are looking for a highly creative, analytical and results-oriented Sr. Channel Marketing Manager to lead a team responsible for scaling our engagement, retention and content campaigns across Amazon Music tiers in Europe. This role will work with multiple teams across Amazon and Amazon Music, influencing and leading partners to think big, invent and simplify, and deliver on project roadmaps.
This role will manage a team of +6 marketers in Europe, with the responsibility of managing campaigns across our Owned and Operated marketing channels to increase customer engagement and retention for all our tiers, adoption of product features and discoverability of available content (podcasts, new releases, playlists, livestreams). A successful candidate for this role will have experience leading and developing high performing teams, will be independent, creative problem-solver with great business acumen and analytical skills, with the ability to lead multiple teams and projects simultaneously, while managing competing deadlines. You will have strong marketing, program management and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work independently under time constraints to deliver results. Given the complexity of the role, it will also be important to be operationally strong managing a large number of relationships, dependencies, and timelines across many teams.
Key job responsibilities
- Use significant expertise, business acumen and data insights to define the marketing strategy for our owned and operated marketing channels, develop and oversee the implementation of new opportunities and programs that deliver strong long-term results for customer engagement and retention.
- Analyze and communicate marketing performance, using analytical insights to create actionable strategies to support customer growth and engagement.
- Work with technology and cross-organization partner teams to identify and scope new capabilities needed to support and accelerate marketing programs to drive trial, engagement and retention, ensuring we can optimize CX and create scalable solutions.
- Lead the team to test, develop and share best practices in marketing campaigns across multiple channels and geographies.
- Makes trade-offs: business opportunity vs. resources vs. long term results.
- Actively mentor and develop others
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience
- Experience managing a team
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Obsession for driving a best-in-class experience for customers
- Proven track record of successfully delivering cross-functional projects
- Experience in, and understanding of, the entertainment industry, preferably within Podcasts or Music.
- Fluency in one of those languages besides English (German, Spanish, French, Italian)
- Experience with digital products and interactive entertainment
- Experience in multi-territory campaign management
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.