PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money, or set up a merchant account—both on and offline.
Who we are
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account – click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
Come join our innovative Marketing team to help enable world class Sales and Marketing teams. As a Marketing Data Specialist within the Performance Marketing team, you will be responsible for developing a data-driven approach to B2B lead generation across multiple channels. The successful candidate will be passionate about B2B strategy, data and analytics.
- Analyze data to determine the accuracies and impact of practices and procedures
- Extract, transform and load from databases to CRM systems while managing data integrity
- Query, clean and integrate disparate datasets to support demand planning (i.e. Account Based Marketing, Lead Generation etc.) by helping to identify, prioritize and segment potential merchants/accounts
- Develop and implement the data strategy, targeting, execution and validation for all campaigns and collaborate with partners to enable other omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Create an “always-on” approach for identifying and scoring leads using automation to gather data from disparate data sources
- Deliver the build out of innovative approaches to targeting large enterprises with complex employee hierarchies
- Partner with engineers and data scientists to guide the construction of complex data structures and multi-system processes
- Have fun while driving innovation at one of the top brands on the Internet with the help of cutting-edge technologies
- 5+ years of experience in business intelligence, database marketing or data analytics
- 5+ years of recent SQL development with a deep understanding of structured and unstructured databases
- Strong experience using Python, R or other language to perform data analytical tasks
- Bachelor’s degree (Analytics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science) – MBA or advanced quantitative degree is a plus
- Basic understanding of B2B marketing, including demand creation, lead generation and Account Based Marketing
- Working knowledge in relevant technologies: Salesforce, Teradata, BigQuery
- Excellent collaboration and partnership skills for working across organizations, cultures, and geographies
- Ability to drive collaboration within a matrixed environment and thrive in an unstructured environment
- Strong communication skills and results-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and an appreciation of diversity in teamwork
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 400 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.