Labatt Breweries of Canada
Labatt Breweries is one of Canada’s most iconic beverage companies, as well as one of its top 100 employers.
About the Company
Budweiser, Bud Light, Stella Artois, Corona, Michelob Ultra, NUTRL, Palm Bay, Shock Top, and many more. Sound familiar? This. Is. LABATT. Are you up for the Challenge?
What We Believe In
- We DREAM BIG because we believe that through hard work and the strength of our teams, we can achieve anything.
- We are fanatic owners. OWNERSHIP is at the foundation of everything we do.
- We believe in collaboration and candor, and that means an INCLUSIVE and INFORMAL workplace
- Above all, we believe in our PEOPLE – our team and dynamic is unlike any other
What We Offer You
- WELL-BEING: We partner with you to prioritize your emotional, physical, and financial well-being, our ability to arrange attractive savings opportunities for you, and by engaging you throughout the year with info and activities aimed at strengthening your well-being.
- LEADERSHIP: You’ll lead from day one. We’ll give you the opportunity to leave a legacy
- INFORMAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
What We Ask You
- Be CURIOUS! See challenges as opportunities and get excited by the possibilities they offer.
- Be RESILIENT! Welcome the challenges that you face head-on, and always find a way to achieve your goals.
- Be AMBITIOUS! Be hungry to make a difference and succeed for not only yourself, but your team as well.
READY TO ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE?
- Owning the relationship for several existing eCommerce retailer partnerships
- Cultivating new strategic partnerships with existing eCommerce retailers & emerging last mile players
- Developing & executing sales, marketing plans with retailer or 3P partners to drive the business, i.e. Innabuggy, Metro, Etc.
- Growing the JBP score with prioritized retailers
- Ownership of budgeted Net Revenue and Market Share growth
- Acting liaison/eCommerce Expert to Labatt Core Sales and marketing team
- Special projects as assigned
- Managing Procurement for eCommerce related activity
- French speaking/ writing is a potential asset
- True self-starters. Labatt is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of the our fast-paced environment
- A university degree, and candidates who have shown development through work experience
- Specialist knowledge of eCommerce, Alcohol and/or Beverage Categories
- Creative thinkers, who are constantly finding new ways to solve complex & ambiguous problems.
- Effective communicators, cross functional partners, and presenters
- Flexible team players who maintain a positive mindset in the face of uncertainty
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking skills. We expect our team members to learn quickly and handle a number of challenges, wherever they are needed within the company.
- Advanced project and people management skills that are needed to deliver great results in our work environment, as well as execution drive.
- Interest and passion in our industry and its evolution. This includes someone who is interested in solving new customer problems, the development of processes, and discovering new markets opportunities.