Accolade is boldly and relentlessly reinventing the healthcare industry by improving outcomes, costs, and experiences with compassionate people, clinical expertise, and intelligent technologies.
Accolade (Nasdaq: ACCD) provides millions of people and their families with an exceptional healthcare experience that is personal, data driven and value based to help every person live their healthiest life. Accolade solutions combine virtual primary care, mental health support and expert medical opinion services with intelligent technology and best-in-class care navigation. Accolade’s Personalized Healthcare approach puts humanity back in healthcare by building relationships that connect people and their families to the right care at the right time to improve outcomes, lower costs and deliver consumer satisfaction. Accolade consistently receives consumer satisfaction ratings over 90%. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Specialist, PMO position will report into the Marketing organization and be responsible for ensuring the overall flow and rhythm of projects moves through all marketing teams. You will support marketing in aligning efforts to priorities in order to maximize marketing’s abilities to reach our objectives to achieve pipeline and revenue goals. You will work cross-functionally throughout all teams in marketing and empower marketing leadership with reporting and visibility to make strategic resource decisions.
A day in the life…
- Manage and prioritize marketing requests as they come through the Marketing PMO and track, manage and execute on marketing projects.
- Assist in scoping, prioritizing and delegating projects submitted to the Marketing Projects Request form.
- Create individual tasks with stakeholders needed to complete projects and manage internal resources for the execution of projects.
- Communicate needs, timelines, and feedback between stakeholders to drive action. Monitor projects plans, updates and statuses.
- For small to medium size, low level complexity projects: Facilitate, manage, schedule and conduct project kick-off meetings to scope requests and ideal outcomes; manage project check-in meetings to ensure deliverables are on track and roadblocks are removed.
- Anticipate and identify potential roadblocks. Determine obstacles and solution obstacles or recommend alternatives to stakeholders.
What we are looking for…
- Bachelors Degree, concentration in Marketing or Communications a plus
- 1-3 years experience in marketing or managing marketing projects
- Attention to detail and exceptionally organized
- Project management
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – both written and verbal
- Great note-taking skills; able to translate ambiguity into concise notes
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks on multiple timelines
- Knowledge of B2B marketing techniques and methodologies
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Level-headed when unforeseen circumstances arise
- Jira, Asana, or Trello experience a plus for collaborating and managing tasks and projects
We strongly encourage you to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
What is important to us…
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren’t afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We’re curious and act big — not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
Accolade is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to advancing an inclusive environment for all qualified applicants and employees. We provide employment opportunities, without regard, to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US. We are committed to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience.