Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon has spent the last 20+ years building a best-in-class Supply Chain Service to delight customers. The Amazon Distribution and Fulfillment Services (ADFS) org is building on that very foundation with new capabilities and features to help businesses grow. ADFS’s aim is to enable organizations across the world with reliable, cost effective, and flexible end-to-end supply chain solutions, to help them scale, succeed, and offer best-in-class experience to their customers. We have 2 core products which are Amazon Distribution & Amazon Multichannel fulfillment. Supply chain industry has seen immense growth in the past decade with traditional players expanding to ecommerce to new age startups offering very sleek product designs. Amazon is in a unique position to leverage its core skill of supply chain and extend the same to customers who wish to sell on amazon as well as elsewhere.
We are looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager that will lead end to end marketing initiatives to drive awareness and adoption of Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) in EU markets (focused primarily on UK). A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically, from the creation of plans, to the brass tacks of execution. They will have a strong bias for action and can work comfortably in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Key job responsibilities
• Lead Generation: Develop targeted email communications to drive adoption for MCF services across different customer segments
• Go to Market: Work with key stakeholder teams including sales, PR, channel leads, and legal to conceptualize and manage end-to-end go to marketing plans from new feature launches to managing retention activities.
• Scale: Collaborate closely with product and sales teams to develop growth plans, improve customer experience and address paper cuts to drive preference
• Insights: Understand customer insights and monitor social and competitive trends closely to anticipate challenges and opportunities to innovate on behalf of the customer
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, mass communication or related field
• Excellent written communication skills
• Experience planning, developing and executing complex cross-channel marketing programs
• Experience developing and executing email marketing campaigns
• Relevant work experience in marketing in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in B2B or Supply Chain can be considered as a strong plus
• Experience with Salesforce, Pardot desired
• MBA or Masters degree will be a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.