QLCareers Quicken Loans
As America’s number one online mortgage lender, Quicken Loans has a client-focused culture that ignites passion, accelerates results, and leads folks to the right decision with certainty.
- 2 years of performance media marketing experience in the areas of paid social, display, programmatic, digital video
- Demonstrated ability with generating ROI-based performance results from paid social, display, programmatic, digital video
- Demonstrated ability planning and measuring success through both last touch and multi-touch attribution
- Demonstrated ability finding profitable growth using audience segmentation and creative testing
- Demonstrated ability building presentations and communicating ideas and results across teams
- E-commerce and/or automotive experience
As the Performance Media Marketing Manager, you will strategize how to efficiently spend ad dollars for return on investment by monitoring the performance of marketing efforts. In this role, your focus will be on the Rocket Auto business. This is an opportunity to develop, implement, track and/or optimize marketing tactics across paid social, display, programmatic, digital video, and other digital targeted channels.
- Develop and execute a plan for Rocket Auto in the digital media space
- Optimize marketing channels with a focus on increasing traffic, lead flow and ROI
- Identify high-value audiences using first-party and third-party data
- Work in partnership with creative teams to develop and test new creative
- Use analytics to understand results clearly, identify opportunities and measure success
- Communicate results of performance media strategies across teams
Who We Are
Rocket Companies® is a Detroit-based company made up of businesses that provide simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, now known as Rocket Mortgage®, which was founded in 1985. Today, we’re a publicly traded company involved in many different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate, automotive and more. We’re insistently different in how we look at the world and committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. And we’re passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We’ve been ranked #5 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021, as well as ranking #1 for Fortune’s Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2021. #LI-Hybrid
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.