- Work From Home (Remote) Data Entry Focus Group Panelist - Richmond, VA
- Data Entry & Coding Services Specialist - Arlington, VA
- Work From Home (Remote) Data Entry Focus Group Panelist - Leesburg, VA
- Senior Associate, Product Manager- Retail Bank - McLean, VA
- Senior Associate, Product Manager- Retail Bank - McLean, VA
PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money, or set up a merchant account—both on and offline.
Who we are
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account – click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
The Sr. Marketing Manager for the High Engaged Segment will be responsible for defining and implementing marketing launch and growth plans to nurture a segment of customers with high potential to increase usage of PayPal. This role will define the end to end marketing strategy to nurture relationships with this customer group, including integrated mid funnel and direct performance plan to win market share among existing PayPal consumers.
The High Engaged Segment Marketing Manager will lead a defined segment of PayPal consumers identified based on consistent behavior and profile (for example Fashionistas who power shop at fashion merchants with PayPal). The individual will lead a strategy for how to engage the segment based on a deep understanding who they are, their mind set and relationship with PayPal and deploy a set of marketing tactics in surround sound to inspire the segment to deepen their relationship with and use of PayPal products (from checkout to the App). This is a critical role that will help PayPal marketing shift from a product focused strategy to a consumer first strategy and will be responsible for intaking a large number of new digital product launches and existing strategies and tailoring them to meet consumer needs in a personalized, trigger based, relevant way. The role will implement the tactics through PayPal’s owned channels with an opportunity to define additional media and inspirational tactics throughout the consumer journey. The individual will represent the squad in upstream planning and prioritization process and shares results and learnings to inform org-wide strategy; identify winning segment levers and iterate to drive growth.
- Define and deliver the end to end marketing and communications strategy and plan to drive awareness, desire, trial and advocacy for the Cohort within the High Engaged Consumer Segment.
- Represent the market considerations and ensure that local segment teams have fully informed the strategy and execution brief.
- Collaborate closely with the product team to understand product functionality and goals and support efforts to drive product enablement through Checkout and the App and translate these into differentiated marketing.
- Define target audience, addressable audience and target penetration
- Articulate Value proposition and key messaging as part of consumer engagement strategy.
- Define the overall positioning and customer experience.
- Obsess about ways to drive increased engagement and daily active use.
- Collaborate closely with the integrated marketing team to deliver the marketing brief and to inform always on content strategy and channel plan across paid, earned, owned, social and partner channels.
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 400 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.