HP aims to create engineering experiences that not only amaze, but inspire people around the world to interact and invent in ways that ultimately improve lives.
About the Customer Welcome Center:
The Customer Welcome Center is the epicenter of HP’s Executive Engagement Strategy. We are looking for a passionate leader to join our team as a 3D & Commercial Print Customer Program Manager, this role offers a unique opportunity for creative talent to join our team and have full exposure to exciting technologies and innovative businesses at HP Inc.
This role includes tremendous exposure to our most strategic customers, partners, and media influencers. You will be evangelizing our technology in front of C-Level executives, every day, and will be working with HP’s executive leadership team and HP Labs, the source of innovation at HP.
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine the best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower-level employees.
- Leads the strategic customer engagement activities for 3D & Commercial Printing at our HP global headquarters.
- Provides highly innovative solutions to explain and showcase our 3D and Commercial Print portfolio of products and solutions.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas to design our customer experience, working with Marketing and Category at WW and regional level.
- Apply and tailor customer experience design methods to lead complex cross-functional and/or cross-business teams in the definition of customer experiences.
- Lead cross-functional team, including non-HP entities to design customer experience across the entire customer lifecycle, including the overall relationship.
- Lead horizontal teams to deliver experiences to the market.
- Develop and implement customer experience metrics.
- Design, manage,, and provide guidance to customize customer experiences
- Facilitate discussion, synthesize conclusions, and identify follow up plans
- Develop new ideas and methods to increase sales and improve HP-customer relationships.
- Execute customer retention program and user groups.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field;
- 5+ years of marketing experience.
- Industry, sales, channel and/or project management experience a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert knowledge of marketing fundamentals, products/services/solution lifecycle, and knowledge management.
- Experience in developing and driving consistent field adoption of industry/segment messages.
- In-depth knowledge of industry and customer segments and demand generation program.
- Familiarity with and/or experience in partner management.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build and manage virtual teams.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible-in your career as well as the world around you.
Soare we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who areinspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated tomaking a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone isrespected and where people can be themselves, while being a part ofsomething bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you canbelong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottomline. Come to HP and thrive!