Mars is a family-owned business with more than 130,000 associates globally, making diverse products and offering services for people and pets.
The eCom Insights Analyst supports the deliverables of the eCom Insights team through supporting the execution of insights and analytics projects, providing comprehensive analysis, generating actionable insights, and thoughtful recommendations. This individual will analyze data and research and support the generation of insights about the pet category to help develop key beliefs about how to win in eCommerce and identify new opportunities within the channel.
What are we looking for?
- Experience which demonstrates advanced problem solving and analytic capabilities and the ability to work collaboratively in a cross functional team environment
- Minimum 1 year working experience and/or internship experience in sales, marketing, quantitative market research or analytics
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a quantitative or business field
- Master’s or advanced degree
- 3 years of experience in insights or analytics
- Experience working in eCommerce analytics
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Assist on the delivery of eCommerce consumer and shopper insights research projects including briefing and liaising with vendors and administrating and executing insights projects.
- Provide supportive analytics for the social listening and digital demand signals team, including analyzing ratings and reviews, keyword volumes, traffic, conversion, and other facts from syndicated and internal and external market data (Nielsen, Stackline, Earnest Research, Mars shipment data) to conduct ad hoc and ongoing analysis.
- Assist on analysis and preparation of Perfect Digital store merchandising and content audit and scorecard
- Deliver value-added insights in response to ad hoc business questions
- Assist in the preparation and deployment of eCommerce best practice materials to sales and marketing associates.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 like-minded and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.