Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) is seeking a talented and self-directed field marketer to manage the execution of our regional Marketing and Events strategy in Benelux, focused on the SMB segment. This is a unique opportunity to make career history within Amazon’s hyper-growth cloud business. You will be the Marketing leader accountable for marketing funnel targets, new customer acquisition targets, and influencing the direction of the Benelux and Emea SMB Marketing strategy as well as owning cross segment regional events.
You will take ownership for execution of the regional marketing plan and manage a feedback loop into area and Emea marketing teams to ensure insights are captured and your plans are pivoted accordingly. You will prioritize resources to achieve maximum KPI impact, use a data driven approach to decision making and pull the thread from product marketing to field marketing to sales to advocacy. The right candidate will have a results-driven approach working with sales, take ownership, be truly customer obsessed and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
Position is located in the Benelux AWS Amsterdam office.
Key job responsibilities
Own the regional marketing plan and its execution to ensure regional KPIs are exceeded.
• Own and execute Benelux cross segment events with high customer satisfaction.
• Partner with sales teams, partner marketing teams and functional stakeholders to land marketing campaigns and ensure they drive meaningful impact to KPIs across the marketing and sales funnel in your region.
• In tandem with relevant internal stakeholders and Partner Marketing, partner with the largest cloud re-sellers and multipliers in your region to help drive at-scale channel marketing programs and co-sell initiatives.
• Create and work with other marketing teams to deliver necessary messaging, assets and campaign deliverables as needed to support marketing programs and events.
• Identify and set up processes for gathering customer insights to inform marketing direction, in particular, opportunities to drive new customer acquisition amongst customer segments that are prevalent within your region. Ensure these insights are surfaced in the Benelux and Emea marketing strategy, campaigns and events.
• Drive implementation and execution of your plan by leveraging shared services, virtual teams, and external agencies as needed.
• ‘Think Big’ to deliver new ideas and creative approaches that can be leveraged across Benelux region (other regions in Emea).
• Identify opportunities to leverage existing materials, campaigns, event portfolio and resources and drive inclusion and participation of customers in programs led by other organizations.
5+ years of experience in a high-tech B2B sales-facing marketing role such as field marketing, channel marketing, event management or SMB / Mid-market / lower-Enterprise marketing.
• Bachelor’s degree
• A track record or ‘Earning Trust’ with sales teams.
• Skills and experienced in using Salesforce, Marketo, Tableau, Workfront, GotoWebinar or similar
• Deep understanding of and experience in managing marketing and sales funnels, from lead to revenue.
• Ability to work on multiple and simultaneous marketing programs that require both strategic thinking as well as project management, tactical executions and event management working with stakeholders.
• Dutch preferred, Fluency in English and superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
• Experience in writing and/or editing marketing content.
A career trajectory that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success ‘Delivering Results’.
• Ability to make data-driven decisions quickly with a ‘Bias for Action’
• Experience developing and executing marketing strategies to drive a high-growth, SaaS or cloud business, preferably within the SMB and Mid-market.
• Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less and a track record of delivering marketing programs and events at scale
• Proven ability to analyze complex market and account dynamics and develop a marketing strategy
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively with senior leadership across Marketing and Sales
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.