KendraScott Kendra Scott
Kendra Scott designs globally-inspired luxury goods and fine jewelry that have an equal emphasis on fashion and giving back. The company promotes philanthropy through a beautiful lifestyle.
NEW STORE OPENING STYLIST-
CENTRAL TEXAS MARKETPLACE, WACO, TX
About Kendra Scott
We are a fashion-lifestyle brand of big dreams, colorful confidence and inspired design. Founded on Family, Fashion and Philanthropy, we believe that our employees and customers are the heart and soul of our brand, and that giving back is the truest form of success. Fashion meets innovation in the design of our two state-of-the-art facilities based in the heart of Austin, Texas, and overflows into the design of our growing retail environment across the country.
We are looking for enthusiastic, fashion-forward leaders to support our teams in delivering WOW customer service and bringing the Kendra Scott experience to life in our community through one of our newest locations! This store is slated to open in September2022.
• Recruit, hire, coach, lead, and develop the store team to live out our core values of Family, Fashion, and Philanthropy and provide a “WOW” customer experience that is unforgettable
• Cultivate and maintain a positive and uplifting work environment and family-centric culture
• Act as a leader and a brand ambassador at all times by living out the Kendra Scott core values and setting an example for other team members
• Inspire the team to be fashion ambassadors through personal style choices and representing an elevated version of our KS style guidelines
• Cultivate strong cross-functional partnerships with peers, teams, and partners across the company
• Oversee critical store operations such as re-merchandising, inventory management, scheduling, visual updates, and managing discounts and expenses to increase profitability
• Maintain a strong presence on the floor to build relationships with customers, support and develop the team and drive revenue
• Ensure that the store is properly maintained and organized to provide a WOW shopping experience for customers and inspiring workplace for team members
• Must be over the age of 18
• Ability to lift and move at least 50 lbs.
• Ability to bend, squat, twist and reach
• Ability to stand and/or walk for at least 6 hours per shift
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years’ relevant experience for a high-growth company
• Genuine passion for providing exceptional customer service and developing customer relationships
• A proven ability to execute with consistent delivery and reprioritize in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment; Strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude under pressure
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills
• A strong ability to build cross-functional partnerships and work collaboratively
• Genuine enthusiasm for fashion and style
• A growth mindset: desire to learn, grow, and embrace new ideas
• A proven ability to break down larger initiatives into consumable achievable tasks to achieve departmental and company objectives
• A solutions-oriented mentality with a data driven approach
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to gain respect and trust quickly
• Strong connection with local media, non-profit organizations and other key partners to drive traffic and awareness
• High commitment to employee growth and development: empowers team and defines success as having a significant impact on other’s careers
• A shared commitment to our core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy
• Ability to relocate long-term to pursue career growth opportunities is strongly preferred
• Must be 18 years of age or older and be able to accommodate a full-time schedule, including nights and weekends
Picture Yourself at Kendra Scott:
At Kendra Scott, we believe our employees are the heart and soul of our brand. We are dedicated to challenging, supporting, and investing in our employees, and Kendra Scott is a company that offers regular opportunities for career development and opportunities to give back to your community. We want everyone who joins our team to be empowered to reach their full potential-and to feel like they are making an impact in the fashion industry while doing good, too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.