Vimeo is looking for a passionate and accomplished Product Marketer to join the Product Marketing Team focused on enabling our go-to-market teams!
You’ll work at the intersection of Product, Sales, Marketing and Creative to orchestrate high-impact product launches, acquire in-depth customer and market insights, develop personas and use cases, drive messaging, collateral and sales plays and own sales enablement and knowledge sharing. This role is ideal for a data-driven self-starter who can work on both creative sales marketing initiatives and data-driven strategies! The role requires thorough familiarity with the B2B marketing and sales process, best practices and experience supporting and enabling sales teams in a B2B SaaS company
What you’ll do:
- Define and own outbound sales plays we want to put in motion and partner/project manage cross-functional teams to activate against them – be accountable for the success of these sales plays
- Partner with core product marketing to release large-scale product launches to sales and success teams, and develop revenue-driving release plays
- Build and own presentations and communications of go-to-markets and other strategies to a 200+ person global sales team
- Conduct comprehensive user research and definition of buyer personas to properly package our products and inform internal stakeholders
- Partner closely with field product marketing, sales enablement, and content teams to develop sales materials including sales decks, datasheets, return on investment calculators, battle cards, etc.
- Support efforts on pricing and packaging optimization strategies for the business
- Apply insights from Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Marketo to measure, track and optimize the success of product marketing programs and activities
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5-8 years of product or marketing experience, B2B or enterprise SaaS strongly preferred
- Efficiently working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, PR, and creative teams on driving growth through product marketing initiatives
- Proven self-starter, with a bias for action, who can implement and strategize, and is comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience defining and leading outbound campaigns and sales play strategies
- A working sense of Marketo, Salesforce, and GA, using these platforms to report on KPIs to track performance and identify trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong copywriting and messaging skills, comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively and toggle between long-term strategies and short-term tasks
- Accustomed to driving results in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs