Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Amazon Astro team is looking for a dynamic marketing professional to lead engagement and lifecycle marketing initiatives for a subscription service paired with Amazon Astro, Amazon’s first consumer robot for the home. You will work with a cross-functional team across the Amazon Devices organization that includes product management, go-to-market, business intelligence, online merchandising, creative, legal, and PR to develop, manage, and execute customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and win-back strategies.
This role will be responsible for defining customer engagement programs, messaging strategies, managing A/B testing, and working with analytics teams to drive subscription acquisition/upsell, usage and retention. The successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically: from the creation of plans, to the brass tacks of execution (including managing campaigns, writing business requirements, and analyzing data). The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus, with ability to prioritize effectively, self-motivate, and communicate clearly and persuasively.
Key job responsibilities
• You have experience thinking big and building from scratch the overall strategy, annual goals, key performance indicators, and reporting working cross-functionally across stakeholders
• You are able to distill data from customer feedback, team member inputs, leadership direction, using it to develop device and feature launch, education, and awareness strategies
• You have launched online marketing strategies and have driven successful customer acquisition and/or monetization programs
• You identify gaps across the user journey and work with technical teams to develop products and experiences that further customers’ interaction with a product or service
• You define and manage relevant KPIs to generate insights and suggest improvements for engagement marketing campaigns
• You are a self-starter, can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a dynamic, often ambiguous environment
• You have exceptional analytical skills and enjoy solving problems and crafting solutions
• You like getting your hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done
• You have strong written and verbal communications skills at a senior leadership level
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in online marketing and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products
• A demonstrated history of success in data intensive quantitative analysis and recommendations, data-driven approach to problem solving
• Significant experience in successfully taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
• Demonstrated experience managing projects across functional teams, including engineering, merchandising, design, marketing, and operations
• Be comfortable in getting hands dirty to get things done
• Self-motivated and comfortable working with minimal supervision
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
• Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a collaborative work environment
• Past experience with digital technologies, consumer products, media, and e-commerce
• Both technically deep and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organization
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.