Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
As a Product Marketing Manager for the Creator Partnerships, you will be responsible for driving Creator growth, and recruitment through a combination of marketing channels and tactics.
About the team
Amazon Shopping Video (ASV) enables customers to find inspiration, information, entertainment, and community through relevant videos and authentic Creators at any point in their shopping journey.
More than ever, shoppers around the world use video (on-demand and livestreams) to discover products, research, and make purchase decisions. As such, Creator engagement plays a crucial role in this Creator loyalty informs shoppers’ purchase decisions and strengths the emotional ties between customers and Creators they trust. We work with Creators of all types, from selling partners to publishing houses, to authors and influencers, to enable them to reach new audiences. We aspire to host and curate the world’s best library of shoppable video content.
The Creator Partnerships team supports Creator growth, education, recruitment, and marketing. The goal of this team is to educate and incentivize all Creators (influencers, selling partners, publishers etc.) to produce content that is inspiring, informative and entertaining to engage Amazon customers and provide ideal customer experiences. This role will be focused on Influencers.
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Comfortable hosting webinar sessions
- Manage scaled marketing channels end-to-end for Creator communications.
- Own and lead execution of scaled marketing channels (email, push notifications, paid media) to drive program adoption, awareness, demand.
- Develop messaging and channel-mix strategy for all Creator segments and sub-segments.
- Optimize against key metrics including CTR, open rates, revenue lift, and engagement.
- Manage a process of iterative A/B testing to continually improve performance through optimized messaging and targeting.
- Optimize marketing channel effectiveness. Analyze and report on performance metrics and set up test plans to improve the campaign performance.
- Lead Voice of the Creator program.
- Execute a strategy that identifies where and when to surface surveys and gather quant./qual data on Creator feedback.
- Contribute new ideas to grow the Voice of the Creator program roadmap.
- Collaborate with Business Development team to aggregate various reports of Creator feedback/anecdotes and identify trends.
- Write and present executive summaries of marketing campaign performance.
- Form insights using data and campaign performance reporting.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.