Labcorp is transforming how patients are diagnosed, monitored, and treated.
The Integrated Marketing Manager develops and implements marketing campaigns aligned with marketing objectives, strategies and priorities for specified initiatives across the organization. This includes working across the enterprise to effectively drive awareness of key differentiation attributes within the market via end-to-end, integrated campaigns and track performance. The successful candidate is proactive and creative, and is able to negotiate, influence. This role will be responsible for setting and meeting aggressive deadlines for the business, in collaboration with a variety of stakeholders specifically with field marketing.
Labcorp has a flexible working environment. This job is a remote position
Key responsibilities include:
- Play an active role in delivering the brand experience, voice, and visuals across all marketing channels
- Collaborate with Product & Segment Marketers and Field Marketing to understand business goals and strategies, market sizing and insights, and product positioning
- Understand customer insights and be able to apply within campaign strategies
- Understand the impact of Marketing on sales and how to collaborate messaging and build the marketing/sales relationship
- Create and execute campaign plans that bring an audience-focused spotlight across the enterprise, including business units, service areas and therapeutic areas
- Understand key campaign metrics and analyze information to track success and proactively make recommendations to optimize campaign, channel and tactical performance
- Guide content strategy and messaging architecture (including advertising, landing pages, websites, emails, collateral, and other external-facing assets) in collaboration with Product & Segment Marketers and as it relates to Field Marketing
- Project manage a diverse content array on time and within budget
- Perform other marketing support functions as needed, understanding of sales organizations and impact of marketing messages to sales is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Science, or Business preferred
- 6-10 years related experience
- Demonstrated digital and content strategy experience, including omni-channel marketing
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to be persistent while maintaining tact
- Demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task and prioritize, work deadlines and problem-solve
- Demonstrated teamwork, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, time management and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and sense of urgency
- Technical/scientific writing and editing a plus
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.