Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
We are constantly seeking to understand and connect with shoppers, which helps us elevate JBPs and identify triple-win solutions that are good for the consumer, our partners, and for AB.
- #1 CPG & Alcohol Insights Supplier in the 2020 and 2021 Advantage Surveys
- #1 Category Management Alcohol Supplier in 2020 and 2021 per the Durbin Supplier Survey
Check out this team’s category leading strategic work here: https://anheuser-busch.winsightmedia.com/
This role will act as the liaison between many key organizational functions: Consumer & Shopper Insights, Innovation, Brand, Field Category Management, Sales, and Shopper Marketing. The incumbent will be responsible for designing, facilitating, and implementing national alcohol category strategies, developing processes and tools for field sales and retail customers, and influencing corporate strategy for key business areas.
- Create industry-leading category strategies that will drive growth for our retail partners and our portfolio.
- Ensure strategies are adopted/executed, both upstream with marketing and downstream with channel category plans, shelf strategies, best practice applications, and channel thought leadership.
- Lead commercial innovation integration, including the creation of insights-based innovation selling stories.
- Partner closely with various stakeholders on cross-functional initiatives in a matrixed organization while balancing retail perspectives to build integrated commercial plans that can drive a sustained business impact.
- Work with vendors to define project scopes that help answer key internal and external business questions.
- Bachelor’s degree; emphasis in business, economics, or marketing related fields
- 7+ years in consumer-packaged goods; category strategy, insights, category management or a strategic retail sales role is preferred
- Proven experience leveraging insights to develop compelling, strategic narratives for category growth strategies
- An ability to think strategically, creatively, and tactically.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience influencing and presenting to cross-functional business partners up to executive leadership
- Excellent project and time management skills. Candidate must be very well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to work well in a fast-paced environment simultaneously juggling multiple projects, deliverables, and deadlines
- Strong familiarity with panel and syndicated data, software, and measures (IRI, Nielsen, Numerator, Loyalty Card Data, demographic data, panel data, etc.)
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity, and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.