Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Prime Video has a unique opportunity to pioneer the shift towards digital video entertainment in Japan. Come join us to help more and more entertainment lovers make that change. We are looking for an experienced marketer to lead the strategy for our paid subscription business, Prime Video Channels, developing and delivering industry-leading marketing initiatives that resonate with consumers and drive a step change to our business and brand.
As part of the Prime Video Channels business team, you will own the marketing strategy and delivery for our paid subscription on top of Prime benefit which is critical to the long-term success of Prime Video. We need you to use your passion for video content and understanding of the local consumer to intuit the needs of our customers, your vision and analytical rigor to build potential solutions and your ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization to deliver in short time frame. Your experience of working across multiple media, but in particular digital, will be useful when planning experiments and scaling programs. We will also rely on you, not only to spot new opportunities and generate innovative solutions yourself, but also to inspire all the stakeholders you work with to think big themselves.
Key job responsibilities
This is an individual contributor role. Your key responsibilities will include:
• You will use both qualitative and quantitative research to identify and validate customer insights to inform our strategy. You will also be able to recognize the need for further insights and the clarity of vision to brief those research projects into our Insights Team.
• You will identify strategic opportunities for growth of Channels, and use a deep understanding of the marketing levers available to you to develop an experimentation roadmap to test into these opportunities.
• You will own the scoping and design of each of these experiments, and secure buy-in from marketing channel owners to help execute.
• You will own the rolling Channels marketing plan that helps achieve stretching business goals, and provide marketing reporting to local and global stakeholders.
• You will drive Channels-related products launch and deployment by syncing with global tech team/stakeholders and vendor management team.
• You will select and analyze multiple data sources to evaluate the effectiveness of your campaigns, and consolidate that analysis into clear learning for our business. You will also identify the need for further data sources and work with our Insights Team to develop them.
A day in the life
• You will work closely with Cat Lead, Content Acquisition Managers (CAMs), and PV marketing team to plan marketing activities, ensure sufficient resource is committed, and align Channels marketing strategy with internal processes.
• You will advocate for the role of paid offer in our Prime-led organization to ensure sufficient resource is committed to these businesses, ensuring the paid offer type is represented in all strategy and internal processes.
• You will sync with your counterparts in other countries to share best practice on marketing and process.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Economics or a similar field
• 7+ years’ experience in Marketing Strategy, E-commerce Strategy or Digital Marketing Management
• 2+ years’ hands-on client-side experience in digital marketing campaigns or programs
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external teams to deliver complex projects
• Strong bias for action and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills written and verbal
• Business level English, and ability to write clearly, concisely and powerfully
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a passion and aptitude for analysis
- Experience in entertainment business
- SQL writing
- Experience working with international teams and track record of influencing without authority
- Background in managing and applying learning from customer research projects
Please check the website below for measures to eliminate unwanted second-hand smoking in each facility:
The salary information can be provided individually prior to the 1st interview