BlackRock is a global investment firm, trusted to manage more assets than any other.
About this role
The iShares U.S. Product Marketing team is leading our effort to transform distribution in a constantly evolving asset management industry, through developing & scaling messages to drive product segment growth.
We are hiring an Associate to lead cross product marketing initiatives for BlackRock’s iShares ETFs. The successful applicant will lead new product launches and enhancements commercialization and partner across global marketing to drive connectivity and efficiencies. This is a high-impact, entrepreneurial role.
New product launches and enhancements
- Lead product launch/enhancement pipeline socialization and commercialization
- Maintain deep knowledge of marketing plans and commercial opportunities to build playbooks across product & client segments
- Conduct SEO research and competitor analysis to drive fund naming/ticker process in partnership with the product innovation, engineering strategy and legal
- Post-launch quantitative/qualitative insights on marketing activation and performance KPIs
Index marketing and global alignment
- Partner with marketing and index partners to optimize co-marketing opportunities aligned with- business priorities
- Increase connectivity with EMEA, APAC, Canada and LatAm on content creation, campaigns and product launches
- Drive global consistency where appropriate while supporting regional specific priorities
- 3-6 years of experience in financial services, product strategy, product marketing, and / or directly relevant role
- Strong commercial market awareness, client acumen and intellectual curiosity
- Driven and self-motivated with the ability to own and execute on a range of initiatives at once, leading and motivating cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinker with excellent written, quantitative and analytical skills
- Intellectual curiosity, with an agile and creative mind; demonstrates critical thinking and an innovative approach to problem solving
- Highly collaborative nature and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- The highest level of integrity and fiduciary orientation
- Series 7 & 63 (or willingness to acquire after joining)
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.