weightwatchers WW (WeightWatchers)
WW inspires healthy habits for real life.
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
A WW Coach channels a passion for a healthy lifestyle into inspiring customers to build healthy habits and achieve milestones on their own wellness journeys. The Coach is responsible for building an inclusive, in-person community through facilitating a customer-focused workshop centered on wellness and building healthy habits.
Workshops located in Newcastle Monday & Thursday evening and daytime availability one morning per week.
- Delivering Workshop experience (facilitating and coaching) – provides supportive Wellness Check-in; delivers the workshop topic in a fun and engaging way; utilises facilitation skills to keep discussion relevant and flowing; creates a safe space; celebrates members successes; supports members to build healthy habits; supports members to set actions for coming week; delivers an effective new member orientation.
- Driving member recruitment and retention – delivers consistent on-brand member experience; drives member referrals; develops personal connections with members; engages in WW community both through Social and Connect; member care using C2M weekly
- Maintain and increase product sales – tailor recommendations of WW products and offerings and drives sales, seeking to understand and using knowledge to help build healthy habits
- Community involvement – a WW brand ambassador in local community; attracts new members within local community; represents WW in local events
- Conducting Orientation – new members understand the current WW program and are able to start immediately
- Maintaining Connect group – consistent presence in Connect groups – WW products, offerings and events. Plus influencer style posts demonstrating WW brand ambassadorship
Must be willing and have space to store and transport WW products and equipment.
- Strong Facilitator
- Comfortable with rapid change
- Strong coaching skills
- Time management and organisation ability
- Business acumen
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- G Suite skills and tech savvy across different technologies and tools
If this sounds like the job for you, APPLY NOW!!
At WW, it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.