Bloomberg is an information and technology company, building the world’s most trusted information source and community for financial professionals.
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast – while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we’re known for. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Bloomberg Quicktake to Bloomberg Green.
We are looking for a London-based Social Campaign Manager to join our global Audience Development team. This role will be involved in all aspects of the execution of organic and paid media campaigns: advising on best practices, campaign setup, pacing, optimizations and reporting. The right candidate has a clear understanding of the media landscape, social media platforms and can use analytics to assess audience behaviors and develop content strategies.
This role will work across all digital platforms but specifically focus on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. As part of this role, you will participate in kick off calls, advise on social creative development and optimization, implement campaigns in-platform and develop insights for mid and post flight reporting.
We’ll trust you to:
- Manage the postsale process for social campaigns, including collaborating with various teams on social content development and campaign execution
- Help establish and explain social best practices to both internal colleagues as well as external agencies and clients, as needed
- Participate in and/or lead direct client communication
- Build campaigns using native social in-platform ad managers
- Optimize performance of campaigns mid-flight, tasks including identifying low performing ads/placements, advising on creative adjustments, making bid changes or targeting updates
- Analyze in-flight as well as post-campaign performance in order to contribute to reporting, client insights and recommendations for future initiatives
- Be accountable for performance results, including flawless campaign execution and detailed campaign QAing
- Stay current on evolving and emerging social media platforms, distribution tactics and first-to-market opportunities
- Work within an international team structure, supporting teams domestically while collaborating with colleagues in the U.S.
You’ll need to have:
- 4-6 years of campaign management and analytics experience across major social media platforms, including Facebook,Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Snapchat
- Experience with website analytics tools, including Google Analytics and Moat (preferred)
- Familiarity with how paid social relates to owned and earned tactics and other digital marketing methods
- Understanding of the custom content and audience acquisition landscape
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once, with exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with limited guidance
- Positive, can-do attitude, with a desire to learn and grow
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match! We’ll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com