Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Renewed Marketing Team is seeking a passionate, customer-obsessed Senior Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing campaigns for Renewed across our European locales. In this role, you will plan, coordinate, and execute marketing campaigns targeting select customer segments across Amazon.com, including key parts of the onsite shopping flow.
A successful candidate for this role is a creative problem-solver with great business acumen who has a proven track record of delivering results. The candidate can thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment and can lead multiple projects simultaneously while managing competing deadlines.
Key job responsibilities
• Own the strategy and planning of our digital campaigns for Europe, driving traffic and conversion for Renewed.
• Own campaigns from end to end manage planning, targeting, messaging, content and design, and final execution. They will also report on individual campaign results and bigger picture trends.
• Work closely with internal and external agencies to flawlessly deliver marketing campaigns, raise the creative bar, and drive core business KPIs.
• Own measurement plans and reporting of key content and marketing metrics to the leadership team and broader organization.
• Build and execute experimentation plans to drive business growth and marketing efficiencies.
About the team
Amazon Renewed is the leading destination for high-quality pre-owned. We aspire to transform how Customers discover and buy high-quality refurbished products by providing a Customer experience that combines the trust and convenience of buying New with the savings of buying Pre-owned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or other related fields
• 7+ years of direct experience in digital marketing, program management, product management, or business development
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to influence others
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
• Excellent research and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail.
• MBA or Master’s degree in related field
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in leading process improvement projects / initiatives in large organizations.
• 5+ years of experience working in Operations, driving improvements that have resulted in measurable business impact.
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment and resourceful in achieving success in the face of ambiguity
• Ability to establish credibility and work with technical and non-technical stakeholders WW
• Proactive attitude with excellent project and organizational skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.