Sinclair Broadcast Group
Sinclair Broadcast Group is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies, connecting people around the country with quality news, sports, and entertainment content.
Marquee Sports Network has a great new opportunity for a Copy Coordinator to join our Advertising Support team. We are looking for someone specializing in copy/continuity in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational skills, be accurate, pay attention to detail, can problem-solve at a moment’s notice, and possess good communication skills.
Marquee Sports Network is the future exclusive television home of the Chicago Cubs in partnership with Sinclair Broadcast Group. It is the Chicago-region’s exclusive network for fans to view live Cubs games and also features extensive pre and postgame coverage, exclusive Cubs content and other local sports programming. Marquee Sports Network brings together one of the most iconic sports franchises in the country with one of the largest television broadcasting companies to deliver unprecedented Cubs coverage for fans.
- Securing and inputting traffic instructions for our advertisers
- Entering copy information using Wide Orbit traffic software
- Maintaining instruction files, tape library, and various other traffic functions
- Working closely with local Marketing Consultants and clients in a professional manner
- Effectively work with multi electronic delivery systems
- Demonstrate excellent customer service approach with internal sales teams and clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Television/Radio traffic or Advertising traffic experience strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines within a team setting required
- Work well under pressure and be dependable required
- Be a quick study and a self-starter required
- Basic computer skills required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Knowledge of OSi or WideOrbit is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.