The work you’ll do at Novartis can transform the lives of many people. And as we strive to reimagine medicine, that impact will only grow.
We are looking for a curious, perseverant, and purpose driven professional to join our team in Cyprus. Someone with a diverse background and thinking to bring their own skills and experience to this role. Someone passionate on doing something new, someone with core attributes such as learning agility, self-motivation, desire to succeed as a team, who can see their territory as their own business within an organization. If you have a strategic mindset, are keen to truly innovate and make a difference in the lives of others, want to work in a collaborative team, then we want to hear from you!
As a Field Based Brand Manager, you will have the opportunity to represent Novartis and work directly with key Health Care Professionals and other relevant stakeholders in the country. You will develop and execute the brand strategy, marketing mix, operational plans including execution of field activities and calling upon targeted customers to reach the business objectives with a set of brands in the short and long term.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
• Develop brand strategy, promotional campaigns, and tactical plans
• Responsible for execution, monitoring, and analysis of the agreed tactical plans to ensure the brands development
• Lead the cross-functional team, including coordination of Integrated Product Strategy Plan, and monitoring the execution of objectives
• Lead the development of promotional activities in line with Code of Ethics and other relevant policies
• Monitor and control brand budgets, forecasts and expenses and assess the marketing mix of the product to evaluate cost effectiveness and results.
• Identify market insights and opportunities via customer interactions
• Drive pre-launch, launch campaigns, and evaluate outcomes
• Anticipate future trends in disease management and market environment which are likely to affect the promotional tactics for the product
• Regular and planned engagement with Healthcare Professionals to develop and maintain strong relationships to support current and future brand objectives, in a customer centric and team integrated manner.
• Execute key opinion leader development programs.
• Maintain Competitive Intelligence databases and ensure management is immediately aware of changes in the market.
• Understand how to use PR / media to ensure strong public profile for brand / franchise.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry or other relevant university education
• Successful experience (at least 5 years) in Healthcare, Pharma or related business (in marketing, sales or medical).
• Ability to build excellent relationship with all key stakeholders with high customer-centric mindset.
• Ability to generate and implement projects, Marketing and negotiating skills, digital savvy.
• Fluency in English (written & spoken). Fluency in Greek is not a requirement but can be an asset.
• Clean driving license.
• We are looking for people who have the ability to ask new questions, take smart risks and learn from failure; who can build relationships and influence, who welcome change, and make things happen.
• Making our 3 cultural pillars living: Be Curious, Be Inspired, Be Unbossed.
• Rigorous mindset and excellence in execution while showing agility in your daily tasks.
REGION EUROPE PHARMA
Company / Legal Entity
Novartis Pharma Services AG