Intel is an innovative technology company that uses artificial intelligence to elevate multiple industries.
Global Partner Marketing Campaign Manager
Intel Global Partner Marketing is hiring for a global marketing manager to develop and execute co-marketing engagements alongside Intel Datacenter CSP customers. In this role, you will work closely with Global Market Development Managers for DPG to develop Co-Marketing PORs for assigned cloud account(s).
The primary objective is to identify synergistic areas of collaboration within a given cloud account to increase Intel’s influence, attribution and to enhance co-marketing campaign ROI worldwide. In this global, customer facing role your leadership will be critical to maximizing customer satisfaction and continuing to drive maximum ROI on assigned accounts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for cloud computing and familiarity with how cloud consumption is determined and influenced via the value chain. Broad DPG product knowledge is helpful but not essential. A passion for continued learning required given the constant evolution of cloud computing.
Direct responsibilities include:
– Manage and develop partner co-marketing relationships for assigned accounts
– Collaborate with HQ to align regional priorities to HQ master priorities, ensuring balance at a macro and micro level in region and in country
– Manage approval process of CSP co-marketing plans globally
– Influence Global Campaigns with Global Account Strategists, gathering/analyzing regional campaign KPIs for full report out, informing future activities that positively impact business results
– Lead global project management of co-marketing campaigns and strategic program execution including creative/media development and review, key performance indicator development/tracking, program execution timelines, results analysis/ROI, budget, and campaign summary/report out upon completion
– Train local customers on latest program enhancements and share feedback with the Program Office
– Maintain global ‘Plan Of Record’ for assigned to provide management the latest snapshot of your customers’ priorities, weakness, issues, key joint initiatives and events for the year.
– Evaluate customers’ marketing executions that utilize co-marketing dollars to ensure Intel integration in all claimed activities along with alignment to our Data Center stated business priorities
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, a strong sense of leadership.
The ability to work well with peers in other organizations and with management is essential.
The candidate should be well organized, have experience in project and program management, and must be able to function well in a fluid environment.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
– 8+ years in sales or marketing or within a sales or marketing organization
– 5+ years of Global Co-Marketing/Partner Marketing experience with proven results
– 3+ years Cloud Service Provider/ISV marketing experience preferred but not required
This position is based in the United States
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom;US, California, Santa Clara
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
USExperienced HireJR0204967HillsboroSales and Marketing