goldmansachs Goldman Sachs
Like most financial institutions, Goldman Sachs specializes in several key areas, including mergers and acquisitions, investment research, securities and risk management, and technological innovation.
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
The PWM Marketing Team develops and implements a holistic marketing strategy that delivers the full value of the GS network and expertise to clients, generates new business by expanding our reach and frequency of interactions with clients and prospective clients, and builds brand equity by raising the visibility of PWM and amplifying engagement efforts locally and globally. We are seeking an Associate who is a forward-thinking professional marketer, demonstrates a willingness to develop a deep understanding for the ultra high-net-worth marketplace and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
This candidate will be responsible for implementing strategic marketing strategies for PWM, which includes the following:
- Manage the day-to-day upkeep of the PWM public website including content planning and requests, micro-site creation and publishing, and Insights article incorporation
- Leverage multiple content management systems and project management tools to oversee marketing campaigns from content development and execution, to KPI evaluation and follow-up
- Lead efforts around designing, packaging, distributing, and analyzing thought leadership that can be shared with clients, prospective clients and the informed public by collaborating with advisors, product specialist teams, and business leaders
- Collaborate with engineering teams to conceptualize and implement platform and design enhancements, and integrate technology upgrades
- Enhance the site visitor experience with strategic customer journey mapping, lead gen process improvements, and information architecture enhancements
- Manage and maintain a content publishing calendar for external and internal channels
- Support marketing automation and email distribution strategy and dissemination
- Help drive SEO and paid search strategies within page structure and content design
- Develop relationships with key individuals across the firm to understand best practices and help reinforce marketing standards for consistent branding and messaging, while maximizing the impact of marketing initiatives and business development
- Learn from and absorb knowledge about competitive offerings, market trends and industry developments specific to private wealth management
- Support analytics reporting and communication efforts across multiple channels and departments
- Bachelors degree required
- Prior experience with website development and maintenance preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Strong marketing skills in both strategy and execution
- Superior marketing technology acumen
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources, quickly understand the business objectives, and organize content distribution via multiple channels
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Personal commitment to accuracy, timeliness, and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, think clearly under pressure, and handle simultaneous projects and deadlines
- Ability to think proactively and stay organized
- Exemplary discretion and judgment
- Knowledge with the nuances of multi-channel (print, web, email, social, video, audio) content
- Knowledge of the private wealth management business and experience with marketing to the ultra-high net worth clientele, a plus
- 2 – 5 years of experience in financial services or a related industry serving high net worth clients
- Experience working with various content management, contact relationship (Salesforce), marketing automation, and data dashboard systems is highly preferred
- Experience interpreting and communicating detailed analytics information
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We’re committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity