Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
As a sales enablement content developer for the Data-driven Everything (D2E) program within Amazon Web Services, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a high growth program to assist customers in modernizing their analytics platform for sustained momentum in the creation of new data assets focused on driving business outcomes. The Data-Driven Everything (D2E) program is focused on helping organizations drive their overall data strategy and modernize their analytics platform. Organizations today have unique needs and paths for cloud analytics adoption, and the AWS Global Analytics Strategy team helps customers transform their businesses using the industry’s broadest and deepest portfolio of data, analytics, and AIML cloud services and solutions.
Responsibilities will include helping to enable multiple teams around the theme of “AWS for Data” which would entail working with Analytics Product Marketing to define key customer messaging, and personas to target, creation and maintenance of program content for each phase of the customer journey, partnering with internal teams to create new, industry-specific content and messaging, and enabling the sales team to drive the day-to-day interactions with prospects to drive business value across both business and technical stakeholders.
Key job responsibilities
- Own the development of sales focused enablement and training content and work across multiple teams to drive consistent execution
- Leverage multiple LMS systems to deliver sales enablement activities and messaging
- Create industry-specific messaging for the adoption of analytics at AWS
- Test and refine new enablement approaches and channels to reach and engage key audiences
- Develop detailed enablement project plans based on audience personas, sellers vs. technical
- Work at both the strategic and tactical level and champion bold and creative ideas
- Autonomy to drive creative, innovative, and new approaches to enablement development
- Experience in working in a matrixed organization and the ability to multi-task across key team initiatives.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations is key
- Strong content development skills – presentations, internal websites, and Wiki
-Ability to travel up to 10%
A day in the life
The ideal candidate will have a background that enables them to understand the key challenges that customers face in building and executing on data-related initiatives and how to leverage information as an asset. She/he should also have demonstrated the ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and differentiators, collaborate with Analytics Product Marketing, and work cross-organizationally to leverage all available AWS resources. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
- 5+ years of work experience in fields such as sales enablement, technical marketing, technical pre-sales, consulting, training, or product marketing/management
- 5+ years of experience creating sales enablement content and programs
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study such as computer science OR 7+ years relevant industry experience in marketing of technical products
- Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative technology products
- BS and/or computer science, marketing, technology background
- 5+ years of work experience in sales enablement for cloud services
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and skill launching and growing innovative technology products
- Experience with cloud and data, analytics, and AIML infrastructure technologies
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $92,400- 160,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.