Bristol Myers Squibb
Bristol Myers Squibb is dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Associate Director, Access Marketing, Oncology
- Lead responsibilities for Thoracic Tumors (metastatic and adjuvant)
- Development of promotional tools with focus on the payer value proposition and derivative tools to ensure open and unrestricted access to our Immuno-Oncology brands
- Collaborate with BMS learning and development to develop impactful launch and POA trainings
- Participate in Field Input Team (FIT) team meetings and collaborate with Market Research to ensure access plans are grounded customer insights
- Provide communications to VAP field-based teams as necessary, based on market, product or other events or execution of key tools, including broadcast and video conferences
- Develop internal working partnerships with World-Wide VAP organization, HEOR, Pricing & Reimbursement, Advocacy / Policy, and Legal teams to drive critical decision and ensure proper execution
- Establish relationships with BMS field organization and external leaders to identify healthcare industry trends and insights to inform prioritization of resources. Translate customer learnings into actionable recommendations for business growth.
- Lead payer/access planning process for assigned tumors and VAP issues/opportunities
Qualifications & Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing/brand management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to effectively and efficiently drive performance within a matrix organization, and form strong, productive partnerships
- Ability to work across boundaries and partner with various stakeholders to make an impact
- Experience and knowledge of promotional regulatory processes
- Additional competencies include strategic planning, marketing analytics, Oncology knowledge, and customer/competitive insights
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
- Strong business acumen including a understanding of how various customer perceive value
- Demonstrated ability to drive execution of key initiatives and meet all deadlines
- Proven initiative and ability to work independently is required
- Additional competencies include functional/technical marketing fundamentals, business acumen and market access knowledge, strategic planning and thinking, execution excellence and customer focus
- MBA and/or PharmD preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in translating insights and strategies into effective marketing tactics
- Experience working with multi-functional teams to accomplish specified goals
- Exceptional aptitude for learning quickly and ability to communicate technical concepts to range of stakeholders
- Must have strong ability to prioritize and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Track record of highly ethical and compliant behavior
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.