Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
Meta is seeking an experienced Partner Manager who will provide service and support to government, politics, and nonprofit partners (GPN), utilizing our commercial products to make the world more open and connected. In this role you will establish and strengthen key partner relationships by providing advertiser education and training. A successful Partner Manager is detailed oriented, focused on the needs and goals of clients or partners, with strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams. This role will be based in Jakarta to support Indonesia, Timor-Leste and Brunei.
Partner Manager – Gov, Politics & Nonprofits (Indonesia, Timor Leste, Brunei) Responsibilities:
- Establish relationships and manages existing relationships across GPN advertising ecosystem (institutions, government entities, political candidates, agencies, etc.), builds trust and credibility of Meta and its suite of products.
- Understand key decision makers and influencers and their organization’s business objectives, establish and maintain actionable relationship maps. Demonstrate value of Meta’s products as a key driver for civic engagement, inform partners of new processes and products and provides Meta best practices specific to G/P/N.
- Navigate new challenges and situations.
- Develop and implement creative solutions that align Meta’s approach to GPN with partner needs.
- Collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams (scaled execution team, sales operations, policy teams) and ensures team is delivering on expectations, facilitates escalations internally.
- Manage complex work streams.
- Lead agency / client / industry training to educate on paid and organic products (market permitting).
- Attend/present at events to represent Meta’s Advertising solutions.
- Serve as external product consultant to education clients and agencies.
- Oversee internal account operations and partner with cross functional team to drive best in class service solutions for G/P/N vertical, ensuring service excellence.
- Capture / identify product and innovation needs based on client / industry feedback.
- Identify relevant industry trends relevant to Governments, Politics and Nonprofits (GPN).
- Synthesize data and insights for internal and external audiences.
- Knowledge of vertical and accompanying Meta solutions.
- 7+ year’s experience in a client-service role interfacing with clients.
- Experience introducing new products processes and systems to clients.
- Experience working with marketing decision makers in Agencies and Government/Policy/Nonprofit organizations.
- Performance marketing experience and/or brand advertising experience.
- Experience partnering with compliance and legal functions.
- Experience working with cross functional teams with the ability to partner with executives.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia. Knowledge of Bahasa Melayu and / or Tetum will be an added advantage.
- BA/BS degree in a technical or marketing field or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated experience with digital media platforms, advertising metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships).
- Demonstrated experience public speaking/presenting to large groups of stakeholders.
- Ability to travel as needed.