Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Prime Video’s mission is to be the most loved entertainment hub for its customers, changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, offering multiples ways to instantly stream and watch videos. At Amazon Prime Video, our 5-year journey has been about super-serving our diverse audience in India.
From Day 1, we have been thinking about programming in 10 languages and building a combination of original and licensed content. This has resulted in wide preference for Amazon Prime Video, particularly with the Telugu language customer, who we has been a key focus. We have been super-serving with our originals, local originals, movies and even localized products like Prime Video Mobile Edition, a marketplace model that we have launched with our channel partners which gives more selection to our customers. Prime Video is today watched in 99% of the country’s pin codes. We have seen our content travel not just locally but globally with our content being consumed in over 200 countries.
If you want to operate at start up speed, solve some of the hardest problems and build a service which customers love, Amazon Prime Video might just be the place for you.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, analytically minded marketing leader who is passionate about content to join our team. The role’s key responsibilities include:
Key job responsibilities
• Developing the content marketing prioritization calendar for Telugu language content customers
• Defining and monitoring business objectives linked to content marketing by providing objective, data-driven marketing recommendations based on an in-depth understanding and analysis of content, customer and environmental information.
• Being the champion for Content working closely with local content teams, 3rd party productions to develop strong marketing campaigns.
• Manage agencies to develop and execute show marketing campaigns, providing creative direction and feedback to teams to ensure alignment with campaign goals and objectives
• Collaborate with internal social and media teams to develop and execute marketing campaigns
• Leading innovative thinking and scaled activation across content
• Advocate for new initiatives or process improvements using customer research, hard data, and marketing & business metrics to derive insights and shape recommendations.
• Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns including effective channel and creative strategy.
• Content research and show pre-testing and designing a road map for consumer research opportunities
• Developing a framework of content-led customer insights from all sources to funnel into the business.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
- 5+ years of marketing experience
• MBA from Top B-School with at least 8-10 years work experience.
• Proven track record in brand/ business planning for large consumer facing business. Additionally, digital business experience or content marketing experience will be an advantage.
• Ability to assimilate relevant data sources and hone in on key insights that drive business recommendations.
• Academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction research methodologies
• Entrepreneurial self-starter skilled at prioritizing and managing multiple project schedules and deadlines that run simultaneously.
• Excellent project management skills
• Demonstrated success in influencing cross-functional teams, stakeholders and leadership.
• Exceptional persuasive written, verbal, and presentation communication and presentation skills with proven ability to build logical story flow.
• Background in the Telugu Film/TV Industry
• Demonstrated understanding of Entertainment customers in the AP & Telangana Markets
• Understanding of digital products, business and customer lifecycle dynamics