Intel is an innovative technology company that uses artificial intelligence to elevate multiple industries.
BigDL Marketing Manager (Remote)
Come join the Software and Technology Group (SATG) at Intel, our central software organization and office of the CTO. Our Developer Product Marketing team in SATG is looking for a passionate AI marketing manager for BigDL who can create programs and narratives to promote the tool to developers and data scientists. In this role you will educate developers about how BigDL can be a part of their AI and data science workflows and evangelize its use for data scientists and data engineers to build end-to-end, distributed AI applications. The primary responsibilities in this role will be the creation of wide-ranging technical collateral to promote the tool and associated resources along with the wide array of BigDL customer stories and partner collaborations through our developer channels and programs. This role is a good fit for someone who manages to combine technical know-how with compelling, creative story telling whether through the written word or audio-visual means. We want to hear from you if working on the latest AI technologies excites you, being at the forefront of Intel’s upcoming AI/ML advancements and industry collaborations interests you, and intellectual curiosity drives you. In this exciting, high impact opportunity you will have a chance to:
- Work with engineering and product management to promote BigDL using the right developer messaging and positioning
- Develop technical product marketing content such as webpages, blogs, videos, news articles, demos, and whitepapers
- Increase content promotion and reach across Intel and external channels including social, publications, search engines, and developer communities Engage directly with BigDL customers, industry partners, and the wider data science community
- Lead BigDL presentations at key AI/ML events
- Use analytics tools to derive insights and drive continuous iterations and improvement
- Work with the broader Intel AI community to present a complete picture of BigDL as part of the overall Intel AI software suite
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, or a related discipline with 5+ years of relevant experience in:
- Strong understanding of AI/ML technologies, use cases, market segments, and developer needs
- Significant AI tools and platforms knowledge including Intel, industry standards, and competitor solutions. Ability to explain data science workflows and components of AI pipelines
- Previous Technical/Developer/Product marketing experience including the development of technical collateral such as blogs, videos, whitepapers, and conference presentations. Be comfortable developing compelling stories about technology, while working with engineering, field sales, and end customers as their key content partners
- Proven experience to communicate highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including developers, data scientists, and technical decision-makers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with different levels of management, sales and marketing teams, customers, and partners
- Familiarity with SEO, paid media campaigns, and analytics tools
- MS or MBA
- Previous developer experience, especially with BigDL, and hands-on knowledge of Python and AI tools and frameworks. Comfortable writing and reviewing code snippets that might be used in presentations, demos, and blog articles
- Presence in developer communities such as GitHub and Stack Overflow and on publications such as Medium
Inside this Business Group
Enable amazing computing experiences with Intel Software continues to shape the way people think about computing – across CPU, GPU, and FPGA architectures. Get your hands on new technology and collaborate with some of the smartest people in the business. Our developers and software engineers work in all software layers, across multiple operating systems and platforms to enable cutting-edge solutions. Ready to solve some of the most complex software challenges? Explore an impactful and innovative career in Software.
US, Georgia, Atlanta;US, Oregon, Hillsboro;Virtual US
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here
Work Model for this Role
This role is available as fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need.
USExperienced HireJR0208957Santa ClaraSoftware and Advanced Technology Group