Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
We are looking for a highly collaborative, curious and adept demand generation leader to join our team. You’ll be responsible for the strategy and execution of all digital acquisition, marketing automation and web marketing programs, including advertising, paid search, paid social, and SEO. As a leader on the Marketing team, you’ll ensure goals are established, plans are created and execution across all of Buy with Prime’s digital touch points is flawless. In this role, you’ll manage a team of digital marketers as well as our agency partners, you will work hand-in-hand with the whole Marketing team, the Product team, and the Revenue organization to ensure deadlines are met and goals are achieved. You will drive demand gen and customer acquisition campaign strategy, plan, and execution across various digital marketing channels. You will lead the team that builds, manages the website, the marketing tech stack and all the acquisition channels to drive demand for Buy with Prime. This person is passionate about delivering results, simplifies existing processes, and innovates to drive long-term results. They are known for testing in new areas and leveraging opportunities to scale based on results.
Key job responsibilities
- Lead the strategy and execution of all digital and web marketing programs for Buy with Prime. This includes advertising, paid search, paid social, SEO, and website optimization.
- Lead the ongoing website development and continuously plan and execute experimentation, testing plans to drive conversion rate optimization.
- Lead the marketing automation process and own the martech stack for Buy with Prime.
- Managing and coaching a team of multi-disciplinary marketers
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and plans across all of Buy with Prime’s digital channels in support of business objectives.
- Leverage paid digital channels to precisely target key audiences to align with company, team, and campaign goals.
- Design and implement an SEO and web performance strategy. Work collaboratively with the web development and content teams to ensure the best user experience for BuywithPrime.amazon.com and its associated properties.
- Align digital channels leveraging new technologies and strategies to drive engagement, interest and conversions
- Leverage paid digital channels to precisely target key audiences to drive lead generation efforts
- Drive testing, reporting, optimization and analysis on channel performance to identify KPIs, benchmarks and key levers that will inform new strategies to improve followers and engagement
- Develop personalization and optimization strategies for engaging and converting target accounts
- Establish quarterly goals and OKRs and help lead cross-functional teams to support these objectives
- Develop an understanding and build a strategy for account segmentation and activation strategies across digital channels
- Manage analytics framework to drive marketing efficiency, ensuring leadership has a clear understanding of marketing ROI and incremental value
- Partner with the content and design teams to define the requirements of the digital media assets and continuously test these creatives and share feedback with the team to drive improvements.
- This role is global in nature and will work with teams that support a global presence in the future.
- Build strong internal relationships and campaigns across Amazon
About the team
Buy with Prime is helping people reimagine the way they shop…. wherever they do!
Our vision is to enable every entrepreneur in the world to reach every customer in the world through every channel they can imagine. Buy with Prime is a new way to extend Prime shopping benefitsincluding fast, free shipping, a seamless checkout experience, and free returnsto merchants’ own online stores, ultimately increasing selection for Prime members. For over 20 years, Amazon been empowering small and medium-sized businesses with opportunities to grow. Buy with Prime is an exciting next step in our mission to help merchants of all sizes grow their businesswhether on Amazon or beyond!
- 10+ years of marketing experience managing digital marketing and demand generation.
- Proven experience building, coaching, managing and retaining a team
- 5+ years of experience working with Adobe Analytics, Pardot, Salesforce, and Adobe Experience Manager.
- 5+ years of marketing program management tools, processes, and reporting
- Experience using analytical skills and data to drive actionable insights and decision-making
- Ability to collaborate well with diverse partners, influence without direct authority, and build strong relationships across teams
- MBA preferred
- Experience working in B2B SaaS
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projectswork prioritization, planning, and task delegation.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including strong writing and speaking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate complex program, processes, recommendations, and data to audiences across functions, teams, and organizational levels
- Strategic thinker, with strong program and project management skills and attention to detail
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.