Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Devicesthe team behind the best-selling Amazon Echo, Fire TV, Kindle E-Reader, Fire Tablet, Ring and Blink product linesis seeking a high-performing, innovative, experiences, results-oriented and customer-obsessed, Senior Product Marketing Manager.
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager in the Online Experience team, you will focus on how we optimize the customer shopping experience across our expanding portfolio of Devices. You will leverage customer research and data, partnering across product line and creative teams to construct targeted tests around the most relevant content for specific groups of shoppers. Additionally, you will innovate to raise the bar on our testing knowledge base across a range of channels, including detail pages, the Amazon homepage, email, onsite search and other online channels.
You will work in a highly collaborative environment, partnering with other Devices product lines and internationally to share best practices and coordinate on new hypothesis for how to help customers discover the right product. You will conceive and propose new strategies and concepts, and guide those projects to completion. To achieve your goals, you will become a subject matter expert on our business and author team communications to key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate must be able to think strategically, look at the business analytically, and implement flawlessly. They will have deep experience in consumer product marketing, merchandising and testing, demonstrated ability to drive website optimization and conversion in both mobile and online channels, and a passion for diving into data to uncover actionable insights. They will be equally comfortable generating innovative ideas for growth as well as ensuring tactical level details are executed. The ideal candidate will embody and inspire a positive, high-energy, results-oriented culture, creating a measurable impact across Amazon and the wider industry landscape.
The position is based in Seattle, covering the North America region.
About our team: This team is one of the fastest growing marketing teams in Amazon Devices and is chartered to launch products and improve the customer experience while increasing Amazon Device sales and engagement. We refuse to accept constraints, internal or external, and have strong bias for action and ownership.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Prior experience with A/B Testing or Multi-Variate Testing or both
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity – converting an idea or a question into a hypothesis to design tests
- Experience using any of SQL or other analytical tools for conducting data analysis
- Familiarity with creating digital/online marketing campaigns and using associated tools
- 5+ years demonstrable experience in online marketing and/or testing
- Masters/MBA or advanced degree in math, business or statistics
- Understanding of basic modeling techniques such as linear regression, ANOVA etc.
- Experience working with cross-functional marketing, sales and tech team
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.