Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager for Just Walk Out as a Service, you will have the opportunity to define and drive marketing strategy, messaging, and positioning for Just Walk Out as a Service. You will create compelling content, and narratives to help B2B customers understand the value of our technology. You will work cross-functionally to develop messaging and marketing plans that drive a shift in perception and sustained awareness and adoption of our products. You will have the opportunity to think big, and the role requires that you are not only comfortable with ambiguity, but you thrive in it.
Strong preference for this position to be in Seattle, WA, Washington, DC, or Arlington, VA, but open to candidates near any U.S. corporate office. Relocation offered from within the US only to these locations.
Key job responsibilities
• Craft and execute content and campaigns, leveraging multiple channels to reach our B2B customers and help grow their understanding and usage of our technology
• Own messaging and positioning, creating compelling sales and marketing materials to drive adoption and awareness of our technology
• Test and refine new marketing approaches and channels to reach and engage key audiences
• Drive product adoption globally, and develop recommendations for new growth initiatives
• Develop detailed campaign project plans, creative briefs, and digital strategies, including campaign goals, messaging, calls to action, segmentation strategy, adoption campaigns, marketing distribution channels, and campaign schedule
• Define business metrics, measurement plan, and testing plan for related campaigns
• Work effectively with marketing channel owners, product/tech teams, sales, and business development to achieve our joint business goals
• Work closely with Product Managers and Program Managers to identify needs and sharpen strategy based on feedback from customers, Sales, and competitive offerings
• Identify internal 1st and 3rd party research needs to support product positioning and marketing plans
A day in the life
The enterprise product marketing team works on creating compelling positioning and marketing content to support product launches, customer launches, and campaigns. We have a bias for action for developing marketing assets. We look for ways to measure the impact of our work. We transition from working on strategic plans or creative ideation to detailed execution. We enjoy supporting a fast-paced, startup organization and are comfortable with ambiguity.
About the team
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- 7+ years experience of professional non-internship technology marketing experience in fields such as product marketing, marketing communications, or digital marketing
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study
- Experience in tech marketing for grocery / food retail / retail businesses
- Highly creative problem solver and able to think outside the box
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
- Ability to easily transition from creative ideation to detailed execution
- Experience writing clear and effective professional communications in narrative form
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
- Excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate recommendations and tradeoffs to peers and senior executives
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup organization
Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative technology products and in crafting positioning and marketing content
Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment working with technical customers to develop insights, create messaging, and test concepts
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.