- Amazon - Corporate Receptionist Trainer for Northwest Center Services - Seattle, WA
- Amazon - Corporate Receptionist (Seattle) for Northwest Center Services - Seattle, WA
- Amazon - Front Desk Trainer for Northwest Center Services - Seattle, WA
- Amazon Robotics - Software Development Engineer (SDE) Intern - Summer 2023, Business Intelligence/ Stats - Seattle, WA
- Email Deliverability Manager, Amazon Simple Email Service - Seattle, WA
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Amazon Automotive Retail team is looking for a customer obsessed, creative, and self-directed Marketing Manager to deliver engaging, cross-platform merchandising experiences that drive discoverability and adoption of the aftermarket parts and tires categories. In this role, you will lead the cross-platform marketing and content strategy for Automotive, including homepage. You will also find ways to optimize through scale and continuous experimentation, working closely with our Automotive product and central marketing teams.
The ideal candidate has a track record of success in delivering results at scale and working cross-functionally across multiple teams. The right candidate also has strong communication and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment. If you’re looking to join a dynamic, growing team in a high-impact role, we want to speak to you!
Key job responsibilities
• Lead cross-platform marketing and content strategy for the Automotive & Tires categories including Homepage, the Automotive storefront, Automotive events, etc.
• Work closely with the vendor manager and in-stock teams to deliver creative, engaging events
• Develop and optimize a rapid experimentation plan
• Work at both the strategic and tactical level to champion bold, creative ideas
• Seek ways to utilize marketing automation to improve processes and productivity
• Test and refine new marketing approaches to reach and engage key audiences
• Manage multiple projects and balance contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment
About the team
The Automotive team is a collaborative and supportive environment. We are a rapidly growing category with opportunities to affect the customer experience at scale. People join our team for the exciting problems we have to solve, but stay for the awesome people and culture. Come join us!
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years of relevant work experience in marketing
• Proven success in creating compelling marketing strategies that deliver results
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• 6+ years’ experience
• Experience in high-tech product/services or retail/e-Commerce
• Experience with SQL a plus
• Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget
• Ability to optimize and scale communications plans and apply lessons learned to make the repeatable easier
• Ability to think strategically, execute methodically and ask hard questions especially during ambiguous situations
• Ability to navigate cross-functionality with stakeholders to drive partnerships and initiatives
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.