Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
Facebook seeks an experienced leader with a strong background in product marketing to lead a global team focused on Business Integrity’s Customer Support development. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, skilled operator, and expert influencer with the demonstrated ability to drive consensus across product, marketing, sales, and operations teams. Exceptional executive communication skills and presence are a must. This individual will lead global planning for the portfolio, synthesize market feedback for product development and opportunity sizing, and collaborate with key stakeholders to set go-to-market priorities and goals. The ideal candidate will have a history of building and leading high-performing teams, driving transformational change in large organizations, and a passion for championing and supporting the diverse businesses that rely on the Meta business products. This individual will work cross-functionally with teams around the world (especially APAC) in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
Product Marketing Lead, Advertiser Experience & Support Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage a world-class Product Marketing team
- Distill market feedback into market intelligence that informs product roadmap to help shape feature and process development based on industry needs and market opportunities
- Partner across a global team of product, engineering, sales and operations leaders on the end-to-end experience design for business support
- Craft briefing materials and present to executives on a regular basis
- Partner with our global sales channel, agencies, and advertisers to drive understanding and advertiser adoption of products
- Partner with the Product Marketing team to help roll out new products and features
- Willingness to travel internationally
- 12+ years of work experience, including work in marketing, general management, product, consulting, communications, or internet technology
- Management experience along with experience selecting, attracting, motivating, retaining, and developing leaders and team members
- Experience influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers, and executive communication
- Experience contributing at both strategic and operational levels
- Analytical and data-driven decision making experience
- BA/BS degree
- Product Marketing experience
- Experience in enterprise customer support and experience design
- Proven track record of driving complex organizational change
- MBA degree
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.