Palo Alto Networks
With an internal culture of authenticity, collaboration, and innovation, Palo Alto Networks maintains continual vigilance and security for customers all over the world.
Palo Alto Network’s mission is to become the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We’re looking for a results-oriented, performance-driven Marketing Manager to own our Digital Native Customer marketing strategy and execution. You’ll be creating and delivering marketing programs and experiences that engage and educate Digital Native customers on how to conquer any security challenge. You’ll lead a variety of marketing efforts – key growth initiatives, programs, and demand generation activities – so the ability to understand the nuances of Digital Native customers is essential.
- Build and deploy the marketing strategy for Digital Native customers in close partnership with Sales, Marketing, and Strategy teams.
- Build partnerships with Venture Capitalists and Startup Incubators to establish Palo Alto Networks as their cybersecurity partner of choice and thought leader.
- Execute digital and social marketing campaigns (both direct and through media platforms with credible connect with startup ecosystem) to build brand awareness, while driving demand and pipeline.
- Develop social content and messaging that can be leveraged across the company, and work with regional and global teams to drive a cohesive value proposition.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience as a marketing specialist within the technology industry
- Experience in B2B and/or B2C multi-channel marketing to Digital Native Customers
- Proficiency with various marketing tools and technology, including Salesforce and marketing automation platforms
- Thorough understanding of SEO, social media marketing strategies, digital channels (SEO, SEM, programmatic media) and integrated campaign execution
- Knowledge of digital inbound marketing methodologies, the digital landscape of the market, and customer experience journeys
- Experience establishing and optimising sophisticated digital channel performance measurement and analysis capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Excellent collaboration, problem solving, and strategic thinking skills.
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats of cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.