Framestore is a digital content studio creating images for advertising, television, film and immersive projects.
Framestore, an award winning creative studio, is looking for a well-connected, passionate and accomplished marketing professional to join our Integrated Advertising division in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working across our core visual effects work, Framestore Pictures, VR, Immersive, and Labs so a broad range of experience in the content, design and digital advertising worlds will be a big plus.
- Working with on upcoming marketing opportunities
- Creating and implementing marketing, press and social media plans for projects
- Writing press releases and web copy
- Liaising with clients on approvals for PR
- Building relationships with key journalists and publications
- Generating content ideas for social media stories and activations
- Liaising with suppliers and event organisers eg. 3rd party PR or speaking opportunities
- Reviewing presentation materials with speakers, ensuring they are on brand and in a Framestore tone of voice
- Creating profile opportunities eg. speaking and judging
- Helping to produce behind the scenes films; scheduling resources, booking crew for filming where appropriate
- Working across all aspects of award entries
- Helping to support recruitment activities
The ideal person for this role will be an effective communicator who is able to maintain credibility with both internal and external stakeholders.
Excellent writing and editing skills to create compelling copy are essential, including the writing and approval of press releases and other materials.
Being able to anticipate and lead client perceptions of our creative products and provide clear direction to our sales teams.
The role will require close collaboration with the wider marketing team and other departments within Framestore so effectiveness at establishing strong working relationships and managing multiple responsibilities is crucial. Additionally the successful candidate will be required to effectively educate, develop, lead and manage junior members of the team in order to enable them to support the marketing of our creative products.